Closed Thread

Reload Thread: How do you extract youtube music to CD and enjoy it on your car.

Betty0920 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon14 How do you extract youtube music to CD and enjoy it on your car.

Here I have a way to extract youtube music to CD and enjoy it on your car. Hope you enjoy it. You can search "flv to cd" on google if you are interested.

CD is a format that uses raw 16 bit 44.1 kHz encoded audio signal, and .cda as the file extension.

To extract audio from FLV video to MP3 with Moyea FLV to Video Converter, what you need to do with the system requirements is to install Moyea FLV to Video Converter

It contains a free FLV downloader, It will be downloaded video from youtube,Google Video, Myspace, Metacafe, Dailymotion, iFilm, Music, eVideoShare, etc. off to your computer's hard drive in flv format
    Import FLV into the Converter
    Once Moyea FLV to Video Converter is installed, launch the Converter

Click on the "Add File" button on the tool bar to import your target FLV files into the conversion file list. Moyea FLV to Video Converter has been embedded with the proper codecs to avail you to add different FLV files into it, and thus you do not have to install extra codecs or plug-ins to do this.
    Select output format
    Click on "Settings" to select the "MP3" file format for the Export Type:

Besides controlling the export type of the audio and video, you can also change sample rate, channel and bit rate for the audio.
    Don't forget to select an output directory in this step.

After this, you can click on "Convert " button to start extracting the audio to MP3 in the generated output file, then you can burn the converted mp3 to your CD.
    Last edited by Betty0920; 06-03-2008 at 04:38 AM.

req
    req is offline am a mod.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: How do you extract youtube music to CD and enjoy it on your car.

just a

FLV video\audio is super compressed. so the sample rate can not get any better than the source material- which is usually garbage quality at best. converting to MP3 should be the end of this process because you can not downsample to FLV or MP3 (both compressions of lossless WAV format which is raw 16 bit 44.1 kHz, CDA is a new file format that can have copyright bullshit connected to it) because once the file is compressed and the quality is dropped, you can never magically reverse the process.

so putting it to CDA or WAV format after you convert to FLV or MP3 is just a usless extra step unless all you have is a CD player that does not support MP3 cd's - and that is a feature on 90% of stock vehicles even last year.

but thanks for the informative first post!

cliffnotes

so unless all you have is a CD player without MP3 support, skip the last part, just use the mp3. it will sound terrible so i hope you dont have a good stereo.

carriejoy is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for all the above posts,
    I will consider it.

If I want to use the Moyea FLV to Video converter, I will first try its trial version before i order it,

If someday the compressed staff has the quality of the source material,,,it will be perfect....but now, we can only try to get a better compressed quality,

edzy is offline SPL Ninja

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Simply use Audicity live recorder. Hit record. Save as MP3. Done. Audicity is a free DL too.

Nothing to see here, Move along.

916Kev is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I use a site called file2hd.com Download whatever it is you need (saves as FLV) then convert it to mp3 or whatever format you like.

[AVIC-F90BT] - [HSK 165XL] - [10w7.HO.BOX] - [500/1v2] - [300/4v2]

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

yea this stuff got old when www.vixy.net first created it, there is a million copies out there now.. and none of them good.

IM GONNA FIRE MY LAZER AND SUCH.

Betty0920 is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I also know a lot of online converters like vixy. And I used them for a time, but most online ones are not as steady as downloaded ones. And things are the same to the quality of the audio.

Closed Thread