Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Earthquake Customer Service

magmaGT is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Earthquake Customer Service

Here's my story, I buy a earthquake PH-D2, it turns out to be a dud, but I of course was smart and filled out the warrenty card, and decided to send it back on warrenty. Well after emailing them 3 times, they finally respond saying it will take 2 weeks to fix, and they will call me back when its ready. They call me and say theyre sending it out the 2nd, which they of course never do. I email them, and they get pissy in an email and tell me to call them, but low and behold when i call them back, they never sent the bastard out, and its now the 12th. They then dont send it out again when they say they will, and i have to call AGAIN. But guess what, they hang up on me this time because i am demanding a next day air. Finally the manager calls me back to give me a tracking number. Worst customer sevice ever, the product may be good, but it is not worth their customer service. Never again will i buy an earthquake product.

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Earthquake Customer Service

Originally posted by magmaGT
    Here's my story, I buy a earthquake PH-D2, it turns out to be a dud, but I of course was smart and filled out the warrenty card, and decided to send it back on warrenty. Well after emailing them 3 times, they finally respond saying it will take 2 weeks to fix, and they will call me back when its ready. They call me and say theyre sending it out the 2nd, which they of course never do. I email them, and they get pissy in an email and tell me to call them, but low and behold when i call them back, they never sent the bastard out, and its now the 12th. They then dont send it out again when they say they will, and i have to call AGAIN. But guess what, they hang up on me this time because i am demanding a next day air. Finally the manager calls me back to give me a tracking number. Worst customer sevice ever, the product may be good, but it is not worth their customer service. Never again will i buy an earthquake product.
    Yeah...they have sucky *** customer service, as do tons of companies now days. I'm still going to continue to run EQ, but I have had my share of EQ experiences as well...only about 2 of which were positive.

Semi Retired SPL Master
    Review Commitee Organizer
    Team CarAudio.com Captain

147.3 Termlab

Stereo Integrity/Memphis/Pioneer/Optima/JL

2003 NSPL Regular Cab Record Holder

Big Thanks to Loyd Lowry and Nick Lemons from Stereo Integrity

vitrox is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

indian guy?

did you talk to the indian guy? last time i got service from eq i talked to a guy with an indian accent, i could barely understand a **** thing he said.. He was a true a$$hole to me though. for some reason he felt the need to explain how voltage works to me and that my amps shouldn't blow. But geee.... you'd think someone trying to send back 3 d2's thats not a shop would know how voltage works? maybe...
    sorry, just venting.

bumpin_blazer is offline Only the Strong Survive

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    just let loyd get his 2 cents in on this subject. me i have had nothing but bad experience. the guy who i talked to tried to tell me i didn't know what i was doing and that if i really hooked up 2 dual 4ohm subs it should give me a 2ohm load not a 1ohm load. so if it was a 1ohm load the warranty is void. i laughed my *** off and decided i'm never dealing with them again. sure enough we did get the amp fixed but it took over 4 weeks.

adam

2006 Bright Island Blue 6s: stock 6 disc in dash, Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" comps, MB Quart Ref 12", eclipse 5-channel sub amp.

Car mods: Lowered on Mazdaspeed springs with Koni Yellow shocks, Racing beat front/rear sway bars with AWR end links, LED turn signals, tail lights, front side markers, 18" ADR Cypher rims, 55w HID's in low beam and fogs, 5% tint all the way around. No go fast mods yet...tuning and Mazda6 don't go well together .

Steve a.k.a. ss3079: So this one lady goes, "These ignorant people who drive around blasting there music, they cant hear emergency vehicles"
    So that set me off, and I said "Well then why do they let deaf people drive?"

AOL: JmKeenen

dreid is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: indian guy?

Originally posted by vitrox
    did you talk to the indian guy? last time i got service from eq i talked to a guy with an indian accent, i could barely understand a **** thing he said.. He was a true a$$hole to me though. for some reason he felt the need to explain how voltage works to me and that my amps shouldn't blow. But geee.... you'd think someone trying to send back 3 d2's thats not a shop would know how voltage works? maybe...
    sorry, just venting.
    sounds like Fetty, he is funny

Dave Reid
    SoundWerx

paikiah is offline Wangaholic

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: indian guy?

Originally posted by vitrox
    sorry, just venting.
    sorry, but the last line was amusing...

Team Caraudio

Sony C90, 210 EQ
    Seas 27TDF/C, RE XXX 6.5, custom xo (dyn 240GT sitting idle)
    RF 60.2 amp
    eD A15.22
    Soundstream picasso 1400.1D

Bass drive-by's are uncool.

magmaGT is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    no, i talked to some lady named natalie, she claimed she was the manager... which was a lie because the "manager" called me backk... terrible customer service

Closed Thread