Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Pretty much starting from scratch?

IDSkoT is offline Resonating Reticular

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pretty much starting from scratch?

Okay, as it stands now I have 2-Gauge wire going back to 2 Amps, A JBL GTO 75.4II [104x4 @ 4-Ohms] and a Boss 1200M [600x1 @ 2-Ohm]

I have 2 10" JBL GTO1002D [250-RMS 1K Max] in a custom dual chamber box @ ~ .75Ft^3 each chamber (Which is what they recommend).

Up front I have a CDT CL-E61 comp set which is basically the E-61 with TW-25 1" Tweeters and a Pioneer P6900UB HU.

(And I have a Duralast Gold, so it's not a sh!te battery. It's actually pretty good. Stock Alt [Not sure the amps] and no big-3)

I wanna see what I can do on a relatively low budget. I'm an SQ type of person myself, and I'd have the wiring already done. I have 10" speaker wire [Plenty of it] for the subs, which is over-kill, and I also have pre-wired 16" gauge Monster wire to the doors.

I listen to a lot of Techno, Rap, Reggae, Hardcore Rock. So, basically I have a wide variety of musical taste.

I was thinking a 12" Kicker or RE, and HD-series of CDT, or maybe another comp set.

Any suggestions?

The price range is like... 600-700 [Pushing it, kinda] For new comps, subs, and amps (if necessary)

Now designing / building boxes.
    (Only building sealed and aero port boxes.)
    PM me.

Feedback Thread

Refs: MSW Danny, atsaubrey (great seller), ampjunkielikeme, wgsj_fortvalley, tEh koRnDog, bad @SS chevy, Nismos14 (who is the man. )

IDSkoT is offline Resonating Reticular

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pretty much starting from scratch?

/bump for love.

Now designing / building boxes.
    (Only building sealed and aero port boxes.)
    PM me.

Feedback Thread

Refs: MSW Danny, atsaubrey (great seller), ampjunkielikeme, wgsj_fortvalley, tEh koRnDog, bad @SS chevy, Nismos14 (who is the man. )

Closed Thread