Closed Thread

Reload Thread: How do you think this will work???

pimpin is offline yerp

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How do you think this will work???

Here are my almost final decisions and I just want to know what you guys thought about my in budget choices:

These are just my speakers and amp, because my HU is going to stay reguardless

- Rockford Fosgate fanatic X 4" componet for my front stage.
    ( I have a 3 series BMW and these are a good fit for my door speakers, considering the factory speakers contained a 4" speaker and a separate 1" tweeter in the door.)

- Rockford Fosgate 3408 subwoofer, this is a 4 ohm svc 8" subwoofer that i will be placing in my rear deck in an enclosure.

- DEI 500 will be power my components and 8" subwoofer. The components will receive 75 watts rms from the two front channels, and then I will bridge the rear two channels so that the 8" subwoofer will be fed 240 watts rms.

Now the fun

- I have (2) e12kd4 subwoofers in a custom sealed enclosure. (1.25 cu.ft. per chamber)

- A Lanzar OPTI500.2 amplifier will be powering the two K's (900 watts rms @ 4 ohms bridged)

Please let me know any comments about my system, but for the most part all of the parts are already purchased. Thanx!

Randy Savage is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Sounds good, I don't see anything that could be improved, great choices. Let us know how it all turns out!

pimpin is offline yerp

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Closed Thread