How do you think this will work???
Here are my almost final decisions and I just want to know what you guys thought about my in budget choices:
These are just my speakers and amp, because my HU is going to stay reguardless
- Rockford Fosgate fanatic X 4" componet for my front stage.
( I have a 3 series BMW and these are a good fit for my door speakers, considering the factory speakers contained a 4" speaker and a separate 1" tweeter in the door.)
- Rockford Fosgate 3408 subwoofer, this is a 4 ohm svc 8" subwoofer that i will be placing in my rear deck in an enclosure.
- DEI 500 will be power my components and 8" subwoofer. The components will receive 75 watts rms from the two front channels, and then I will bridge the rear two channels so that the 8" subwoofer will be fed 240 watts rms.
Now the fun:D
- I have (2) e12kd4 subwoofers in a custom sealed enclosure. (1.25 cu.ft. per chamber)
- A Lanzar OPTI500.2 amplifier will be powering the two K's (900 watts rms @ 4 ohms bridged)
Please let me know any comments about my system, but for the most part all of the parts are already purchased. Thanx!