Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Need Help with Noise issues!

Anonymous is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Need Help with Noise issues!

I am having noise issues when I start my truck and whenever I change tracks on my HU. I have a Kenwood KDC-X891 and whenever I start my truck I have like a humming, pulsing noise through my subs, and whenever I change tracks I get a little thump through my subs. However, this only happens whenever I am playing a CD. Whenever I am changing radio stations I do not have any noise, and if I start my truck with the radio on there is no noise. I do not have any noise whenever I use the USB port either. I can hook up a flash drive and flip through all those tracks without one thump and start my truck with it in this function without any noise, but once I switch the source to CD, while the radio is reading the CD, it has that pulsing, humming noise coming from the subs, and if I change the track while listening to a CD I get a thump through my subs. Why do I have these noise issues when the source is on CD. I can listen to the radio and my USB noise free but once I switch to CD it makes noise, it is only while the CD is reading, when the music starts to play the noise goes away, and when I change tracks. I also have a turn off thump but that happens in all sources and that is tolerable. What can I do to make it so that I do not have noise while listening to a CD? Sorry for the long post.

Anonymous is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Need Help with Noise issues!

has nobody had this happen to them, or perhaps have an idea of what it could be? Is it harmful to my equipment, and how can I fix it? I know someone can help

Closed Thread