Closed Thread

Reload Thread: HELP...Buying Wholesale?

jcavz24x is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

HELP...Buying Wholesale?

Say I had the money to buy car audio in very big quantities to sell..Where(on the net) or who should I look into for buying car audio at wholesale prices?

In other words to start an internet business perhaps on ebay, what companies products should I sell and how would I go about getting the product in mass quantities and low prices.

I was thinking of trying audiobahn becuase I know they sell pretty good on the internet.

Chris

ifandorbuts is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wholesale is a myth.
    many people confuse "wholesale" with "cost"
    wholesale means that you do not pay taxes on an item. in order to do this you must have a business lices, which has a tax ID number. since you buy with out paying taxes, once you sell you pass the taxes on to the customer.
    unless you plan on buying in LARGE BULK it is hard to make money at it.
    buying at "cost" directly from the manufacturer is the only real way to do it.
    however there are distributors out there, like Rabadi & sons, the local one I use.thier prices are about the same as the ones on the net. but no shipping charges.
    they just bought 80 pallets (120 units each pallet) of jenson HU's. that the kind of bulk orders they buy to get the prices down to be competetive.
    its hard to make money on the net unless you are in with a shop that buys direct from the manufacturer.

rabadi & sons
    602-233-1005

hope this helps

ANT

jcavz24x is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am looking into buying Mass Quantities or bulk. I basically want to know who to go to for buying tons of maybe the same product or brand in bulk, then resell it.

Chris

ifandorbuts is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    With out a store front the easiest thing you can do is get with a shop, and tell them that you wwill use your money to help save them money.
    the more they buy, the cheaper it gets for them, so in trade for letting you buy from the manufacturer with thier account, they will save onthe stuff they get as well.
    thats about the esiest way it can be done

ANT

Closed Thread