Greetings! I am working on my "Custom Stereo Install" for my 350Z! I am wanting feedback from any & all you guys concerning BEST possible head units out of these:
Please give me your personal experience, and pros & cons of each.
I GREATLY appreciate any & all of your input and opinions!
Also. The car in question is my 350Z! And I also need info for best SUB install.
1. LOW END "frequency response" is crucial!
2. I would prefer to utilize the spare-tire space and save all the little as it is room for storage. All though I have heard Vettes with this type of install and they DID NOT hit hard like I would want.
3. I absolutely DO NOT want the Subs mounted behind either seat.
4. I will consider anytype of install utilizing the rear brace, BUT! from the brace to the rear of the trunk I need open!
5. I allready know what head-unit and speakers I'm gonna use. It's just a matter of getting the BEST, HARDEST HITTING SOUND possible from the Z with the above certain conditions.
I was thinking of a 12' JL where the spare is, or two 10' JL's where the rear brace is.
By the way, here's a pic of my ride: