This is what i'm getting installed at a local shop--
My Car---1998 Honda Accord Sedan
1. HU--- Pioneer DEH7300 --- Already installed
2. Amps--- (1) JBL BP1200.1--- for subs
(1) JBL BP 180.2--- for front comps
3. Rear stock 6x9's to the HU
4. Subs--- (3) 12" Infinity Kappa's 120.1se --- in a pre-fab box which I'm not sure if that is a good thing from what I hear on this forum, but I'm press for time to do it myself.
5. Comps--- Infinity Kappa 60.3cs
My ?'s are---
1. The shop is installing all this for $200.00. Is that a price that sounds too good? just right? too much?
2. Any Idea how this will sound? I listen to R&B, Rap, Jazz.
3. Can I run all this on a stock alt and battery?
Sorry for all the silly ?'s. But I'm trying to get my feet wet. Any response would be honored and appreciated.
All installed in South Carolina.