Closed Thread

Reload Thread: 94 S10 std cab help!

Smitherines is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

94 S10 std cab help!

Hiya guys,
    I'm driving my temporary pickup truck (my Talon is off the road right now for resto) and its got stock everything inside. I'm going to take the Pioneer DEH-P3700MP and my Omnifi and put it in the truck, but those stock speakers aren't going to hold up.

So yes this tends to be another "Help me with a setup" thread.

Regulations:

2 6.5" speakers in doors
    2 4"x6" speakers in the dash
    Don't wanna spend a crazy amount of money

I just want some good sound with subs and such. I've also never heard of that 4"x6" speaker size before, so I'm assuming there isn't a lot of aftermarket with that. Not sure whether to use the speaker sizes or get tweeters and other stuff. I also need help on that decision.

I play everything, music-wise. Mostly rap/hip hop, but a lot of rock and dance.

Any suggestions? I'd wind up building my own boxes, and I just want some mild subs, not looking to thump the neighborhood like I would like to with my other car.
    Last edited by Smitherines; 01-20-2007 at 10:10 PM.

1992 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    Sound - Pioneer 3700MP, Pioneer 3 inch in dash, Sony 6.5 in doors, and Dual 6.5 in the back, all off the HU and my OmniFi

Performance - 14b w/ boost controller at 16psi, K&N, Magnecor 8.5 wires, NGK plugs, Aeromotive AFPR, logger, shift cable bearings, SBR 3500 clutch/PP and Walbro 255lph.

Closed Thread