User Tag List

Closed Thread

Reload Thread: insurance check in the mail - FINALLY!

ssimpalass95 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

insurance check in the mail - FINALLY!

I had my car broken into.. they were able to steal two amps, a cap, and a $30 fuse block.. I got a check for 3g coming back to cover everything. I need two amps now... 4-channel and a Mono. I checked the previous threads and noticed everyone raving about the Memphis audio 1000D's or the 1100D dei? I had previous a 1000BD RF for the subs and a A/D/S p650. I was lookin at getting the A/D/S p850 & the DEI 1100D. I have 3 12 JL's w3's - I've got about 2grand to spend on equipement and the rest will be to fix everything else that was damaged. I called around on the Memphis audio amps and the authorized reseller located in chicago quoted me $499.00 for the 1000D and 349.00 for the memphis st3004. I dont want to deal w/ the possibility of the amp being bad right off the bat and the manf. not thinking twice about repairing it because i didnt purchase through a authorized reseller so for what its worth i plan on spending the extra $ unless someone can suggest something better. Im hearing A/D/S was bought out by DEI so im thinking twice about he p850 but the p650 worked perfectly. I have Infinity Kappa perfect components in the front and rear claiming to handle 200rms 400max & the subs are good for 300rms? I've got about a week before the money is in my hands I want this month of no radio to be worth while. Thanks fellas!

1995 DGGM SS
    http://www.mafia.org/impala/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might want to save some of that money to buy an alarm also. It's pretty sh*tty that people can't "earn" their own system, so they steal, what other people have worked months for. Get a good alarm, so it doesn't happen again. Good Luck

ssimpalass95 is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've already got a viper 555 - I had my car at a dealership and they "forgot" to use the alarm... sounded more and more like a inside job. Its a pretty f'up story lemme tell ya, they are paying for it and then some.

1995 DGGM SS
    http://www.mafia.org/impala/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say it definitely was an inside job, I mean come on, who goes into dealerships looking to steal systems. Anyways, everyone says good things about the DEI1100D.

Unregistered Guest

If you want a solid amp go with crossfie BMF 1000D for the subs and a crossfire TEK 75.4 for the mids/highs. If you really want to go all out sell the JL's and get 2 12 BMF's. Crossfire's 10 **** but their 12 hit sooooo hard it's unbelieveable. The amps are really good also. car audio magazine couldn't say enough good stuff

Closed Thread