Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: How loud do you think this set up will be??

trevor87 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: How loud do you think this set up will be??

6000 dbeeezes to be exact.

ultimate157 is offline Engineering Student

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BumpinL View Post
    Ok! ill just install it. No more responses needed. **** if I knew that everyone was gonna be such a ****ing **** about it I never would have asked. BTW..jjski78, CALM THE **** DOWN..****, i asked a ****ing question. You cant answer it, ok fair enough, but get your head out of your *** and drop it already. Ok it was a stupid question. So close the ****ing thread and move the **** on, stop your *****ing. I'm new, if i had been here for awhile, and asked, ok then i could see it, but **** give me a ****ing break.

I was ****ing curious, thought maybe someone else would have the same setup. I guess not, I got alot of immature *** comments. To think, maybe your ******* could have said "I cant tell you, go try it", but no..you ***** like a ****ing pregnant woman.
    Won't ask anymore stupid questions..so take anymore little ******** comments you have, and keep them to yourselves, OR b an "E-THUG", and say w/e makes u happy.
    lols. Welcome to the internet. Have a nice stay.

2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLI VR6
    Source: Pioneer 880 PRS *Active
    Tweeters: Soon to be Hat Imagine
    Midrange: Soon to be Hat Imagine
    Sub: 15" SSA Icon
    Box: 2.5^3 Sealed
    Amp: Soundstream Tarantula 2kW

Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=278169

KARLEON is offline Livin' Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok! ill just install it. No more responses needed. **** if I knew that everyone was gonna be such a ****ing **** about it I never would have asked. BTW..jjski78, CALM THE **** DOWN..****, i asked a ****ing question. You cant answer it, ok fair enough, but get your head out of your *** and drop it already. Ok it was a stupid question. So close the ****ing thread and move the **** on, stop your *****ing. I'm new, if i had been here for awhile, and asked, ok then i could see it, but **** give me a ****ing break.

I was ****ing curious, thought maybe someone else would have the same setup. I guess not, I got alot of immature *** comments. To think, maybe your ******* could have said "I cant tell you, go try it", but no..you ***** like a ****ing pregnant woman.
    Won't ask anymore stupid questions..so take anymore little ******** comments you have, and keep them to yourselves, OR b an "E-THUG", and say w/e makes u happy.
    Or if you would have used that button called SEARCH...you wouldnt have made this stupid thread...You wouldnt have gotten ripped on by an 06er....and you wouldnt **** AT LIFE

ULTIMATE SOUNDS & PERFORMANCE Presents TWO DUDES SPL SHOOTOUT - 1st Place Champion

REFERENCES: Bigbassman, Rangerman, Deserheat, Bavarian, Req, Vosschs, George, Mountaineer Man, NGSM13, Kingpin_jeffie, Harrison, Dustin19, Iceteebone, Electrodynamic, Memphis4L, RaiN, Mikemareen, Omietrice, Suleman36, Jmanpc, Kickerlivinloud, ibanender, massiveaudiocw, phoenix88, polecat, j3bus2k3

spl801 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

don't sweat it man. It all comes with time and trial and error. If any thing listen to the questions that people ask. These will be your guides to designing your system. box- what kind, car ?, etc. Feel free to hit me up with any questions you have in the future. I'll be happy to help. I started doing car audio in 93 competing in 97 installed for 5 years, ran a shop, bla bla bla. what ever. If you need help ask but remember to include as much info as possible so that we can give you an honest answer.

bdawson72 is offline Finally Has Bass Again

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

heh

149@32 hz(headrest)......Dammit i needs to be louder

azbass is offline the salty ca.com mod

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

*sigh*

christ.

jjski78 is offline Bazooka Tube Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, from a 17 year old kid. Think you could clean up your language a little so your whole post isn't *****************************************??

And even if someone else had the EXACT SAME EQUIPMENT we still could NOT ACCURATELY TELL YOU WHAT YOURS WILL SOUND LIKE. Hell it could even be in the same type of car. Too many variables to deal with. Had you RESEARCHED AND USED THE SEARCH BUTTON you would have known this prior to making your first post yet another useless thread with a question that has been answered a thousand times before.

And as for the ******** comments..well, I can't help it. For I am smart, obviously more so than you, and I am a self professed @$$hole, so basically, it's what I do, deal with it. There is no E-thuggery here either. Did I once threaten you? No, because that's what e-thugs do. And I for one can't stand e-thugs, but I hate stupid questions and stupid people even more than e-thugs, and guess what? You fall into one of those two categories. I'll let you decide which one it is.

ThomasG is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok breath count to 10

Im just going to warn you that there at a lot of ***** here, way to many as*holes but you learn to live with it.. But the question you did ask was stupid. Although it was your first post so ppl give him some slack. Im not gonna lie I did the same thing when I was brands new.

But when ppl have 150+ posts and ask this sh*t is just ridiculous

My Feed-Back Thread

Glass Pipes For Sale

R.I.P Nikki(Sister) I'll love you forever and always

Epilepsy Therapy Project

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spl801 View Post
    don't sweat it man. It all comes with time and trial and error. If any thing listen to the questions that people ask. These will be your guides to designing your system. box- what kind, car ?, etc. Feel free to hit me up with any questions you have in the future. I'll be happy to help. I started doing car audio in 93 competing in 97 installed for 5 years, ran a shop, bla bla bla. what ever. If you need help ask but remember to include as much info as possible so that we can give you an honest answer.

A new utahn YA!!

My Feed-Back Thread

Glass Pipes For Sale

Epilepsy Therapy Project

supraman1379 is offline Loud 01 Ranger

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It all depends on the install. Like stated before, there are way too many variables to deal with. I am not trying to be an *** about it. But there is just no way for us to tell you what it will sound like. It varies from car to car

Ride: 2001 Ford Ranger
    Color: Red
    Head Unit: Kenwood 52x4
    Speaker Amp: JL Audio e4300
    Front Speakers: Kicker 4x6
    Rear Speakers: Stock
    Sub Amp: Bostwick 1100 (1100 RMS @ 1ohm)
    Subs : (2) Kicker CVR 15's
    Enclosure: 4.3 Cubes per chamber tuned o 32hz
    AudioControl - 145.9 dB
    TermLab Mic - 145.6, 146.0, 142.5(mic was messed up)
    Videos
    http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n...Picture009.flv
    http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n...Picture011.flv

BumpinL is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok, now that i've had time to breathe. Ill take your advice thanks!!

jjski78 - your 28, im 17..ID HOPE YOUR SMARTER THAN ME..and im not stupid...just a n00b to this thread
    Last edited by BumpinL; 01-05-2007 at 10:04 PM. Reason: add stuff

Supergumby5000 is offline Project: F350 begins...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hehehe, i remember my first post back in 05.......you all were a buncha pricks lol...... meh i wept in the corner for a few months then came back to the forum, and it was all good

Project: Avalanche V1... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345189
    Project: Avalanche V2... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432321
    Project: F350... Coming Soon!
    Need a box or box design? -EMAIL- me for info/quotes, do NOT send a PM
    my username @ hotmail.com

skmfkr is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate157 View Post

Car audio is 90% install, 10% equipment.

um no

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok, now that i've had time to breathe. Ill take your advice thanks!!

jjski78 - your 28, im 17..ID HOPE YOUR SMARTER THAN ME..and im not stupid...just a n00b to this thread
    Dont worry this happens to everyone...

and at least you got kicker instead of pyle or pyramid or some **** like that

My Feed-Back Thread

Glass Pipes For Sale

Epilepsy Therapy Project

Savstyle is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate157 View Post
    Twelveteen.

The one thing that you should learn from this forum is simply this: Car audio is 90% install, 10% equipment.
    WRONG!!!
    5% Equipment
    90% Install
    5% Beer

They Call Me DARKNESS

Gamertag: Savstyle

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2