Closed Thread

Reload Thread: 2006 honda accord

reed2pns is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon14 2006 honda accord

Hey guys and girls if anyone can help me please do!

I am trying to find a way to customize my honda accord (stereo) I know there is no indash replacement(that i can think of) but if theres is anyway I can modify it or add to it like sub...amp...etc... please lemme know I WANNA MOD MY CAR!!!

Thanks for the responses..

Anthony/////---\\\\\\

springy101 is offline village idiot/racist

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 2006 honda accord

what do you mean no indash replacement? and do you want a whole system with a new cd player, speakers, subs, and amps?

I must follow in eugenics' footsteps, for he is great

Ref's: Ebay

VOA_NIGHTMARE, Blados, frankga2, allenzo, bamaboy x2, Crown_amps, violentrapture, adio x3, bumpin_blazer, fi car audio, haunther, sbcaprice305 x2

slick316 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have an 05 Accord now, and was looking into source unit replacements and such. Metra has two kits available. One kit replaces the factory stereo (and climate controls) with its own, this is what it looks like, and its expensive: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MODEL-HONDA-...QQcmdZViewItem
    The other one replaces the pocket below the radio with a kit that can house a single din radio, that kit, which is tons cheaper, looks like this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...31872566QQrdZ1
    For me, I don't like either, and instead, I'm going to use a JL Audio Cleansweep to integrate my speakers, amp, and sub with my radio.
    You can add speakers, amps and subs to an Accord easily, its just a matter of what you want for the source.

2005 Honda Accord EX Sedan
    JL Audio Cleansweep, JL Audio ZR650-CSi, JL Audio 12W3v3 in custom stealthbox like enclosure in trunk, JL Audio A6450, Audiocontrol DQXS w/DDC

Home:
    Sony 32" XBR BRAVIA LCD, Toshiba HD-A1 HD-DVD Player, B&W 704 Floorstanders, Rotel RC-1070 Pre amp, Rotel RB-1070 amplifier (130x2), Rotel RCC-1055 5 Disc Changer, HTPC as music server and PVR, and XBOX 360.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In my 06 I have the kit that lets you mount a single-din radio into the pocket below the radio. Works well except the clips need a little modification.

Closed Thread