Closed Thread

Reload Thread: looking for a pioneer head unit with the following features, need model number, help!

lamontjersey is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

looking for a pioneer head unit with the following features, need model number, help!

im looking for an older pioneer cd head unit with the following features.........remote control, subwoofer output with built in low pass and separate subwoofer volume control, front , rear and sub rca output (dont care about their voltages) and i would like it to have a built in electronic eq with at least 5 bands, but the eq isnt t hat important, anybody got any model numbers, i prefer the older pioneer, cause i dont really like the new flashy face plates, and i want it to look old so i dont get robbed. thanks

2theMaxx21 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't remember a lot of older models, but I had a DEH P1R that was real nice and DEH p99 that was cool.

It doesn't look real old, but I would go with the Pioneer DEH-p9300. It has all the stuff you want, plus a lot more! Including digital time alignment (super cool), High and low pass filters, subwoofer control, motorized faceplate, EQs, remote.

I have one of these in my work car, and in my wife's car. It's the best head unit I've ever used. I got mine brand new off of Ebay for $303. The MSRP is like $800!

The p9300 is last years version, which is why they can be found so cheap, but it's still an awesome unit! Pioneer just replaced it with the DEH-MP9400, which is exactly the same as the p9300, but it looks a little shinier, and it plays MP3s.

Closed Thread