Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Sirius satalite radio help?

azbass is offline the salty ca.com mod

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Sirius satalite radio help?

get somthing like this

plug in your starmate to it, then hard wire the ends in to the radio switched/ground

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

red is switched, black is ground ... you have anaftermarket radio??

reneeb7363 is offline She-Nay-Nay

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

or you could go with a nice (and small) XM radio and get the fm modulator/power supply adaptor and have it ALL hooked up and hidden with one unit.! LOL

I have listened to both Sirius and XM and I dont know why anyone would want Sirius except for the NFL broadcasts. Hmmmmmm?

FYI...go to www.fiberglassforum.com and go to the car audio install threads... A kid in there made an awesome dash mount for his Sirious radio. No holes, no damaging the re-sale value of the car, and a **** nice job of FG. I may have to do something like that if my skills allow.

ya'all are like a bunch of little girls gathered around the gossip circle - unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by LoudCrownVic View Post
    I wasn't going to say anything... He seems to have enough trouble validating his manhood as it is, no point in making him cry.
    refs: jmanpc, MikeOfTulsa, 97Cavy, seagrasser, ( and 2 other purchases but I can't remember their user names --pm me if we have done business before) + 100% e-bay feedback
    kasimo420 BAD Seller!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

aftermarket radios. like pioneer. have a red switched wire. yellow is constant.

reneeb7363 is offline She-Nay-Nay

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bmxbikes View Post
    Is that where the kid made the mount for his dad? Sat ontop of the dash and was like a big hump? Im kinda playing around with the idea of molding into the air vents since i dont have AC.
    yes sir..that was the one... Like he said in his blog, he would probably do it different next time but his father was very pleased with it and his sons talent!

ya'all are like a bunch of little girls gathered around the gossip circle - unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by LoudCrownVic View Post
    I wasn't going to say anything... He seems to have enough trouble validating his manhood as it is, no point in making him cry.
    refs: jmanpc, MikeOfTulsa, 97Cavy, seagrasser, ( and 2 other purchases but I can't remember their user names --pm me if we have done business before) + 100% e-bay feedback
    kasimo420 BAD Seller!

Closed Thread