Closed Thread

Reload Thread: What's the best way to mount Plexi windows in false floor...need ideas???

RobWiz is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon32 What's the best way to mount Plexi windows in false floor...need ideas???

I have a hatch-back and I plan to mount my amps in the spare tire well. Then I'm going to cut and carpet a sheet of MDF to use as my hatch floor.
    What is the best way to mount my Plexi windows in the floor to display my amps in the spare tire well??
    Do you guys mount the Plexi from unerneath the floor, make it flush somehow...I need ideas please????

Thank you

(3) JL Audio 12W6s <using 1 to save weight>
    (2) Orion XTR 8" midbasses
    6.5" Polk Momo comps.
    Orion XTR 2150
    Orion XTR 800.4

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: What's the best way to mount Plexi windows in false floor...need ideas???

Originally posted by RobWiz
    I have a hatch-back and I plan to mount my amps in the spare tire well. Then I'm going to cut and carpet a sheet of MDF to use as my hatch floor.
    What is the best way to mount my Plexi windows in the floor to display my amps in the spare tire well??
    Do you guys mount the Plexi from unerneath the floor, make it flush somehow...I need ideas please????

Thank you
    I made mine flush...do you have AIM, Yahoo, or MSN? I will send you a picture...I refuse to post them on here for all to see just because of how immature some of the people are on here....

My addy's are in my sig

If you dont have an IM, I will just e-mail it to you.

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

jjoven1225 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Re: What's the best way to mount Plexi windows in false floor...need ideas???

Originally posted by ss3079
    I made mine flush...do you have AIM, Yahoo, or MSN? I will send you a picture...I refuse to post them on here for all to see just because of how immature some of the people are on here....

My addy's are in my sig

If you dont have an IM, I will just e-mail it to you.

- Steve
    can i see it? im looking for ideas how im gonna do my trunk.. i want mine to look good and at the same time to sound nice. i have a lex is300 i'll show u mine when mines done too.. im gonna work on it this winter braek

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sure, anyone can see them...do you have MSN/Yahoo/AIM? I can send it to you via one of those, or by e-mail.

Just give me somewhere to send it

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

jjoven1225 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Closed Thread