Closed Thread

Reload Thread: July 23rd, Union,MO 1x dbDrag at MSE

scoupen is offline Polecat's daddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

July 23rd, Union,MO 1x dbDrag at MSE

I tried posting this in the "comp" section before and it didn't get very good response....so I'll try it here.

This is the third show in our series of four....all the points you earn at these shows will count towards the product giveaway at the end as well as getting your points for finals. Show starts at 10, goes til??? dbSteve is doing the shows for us, but he has to go overseas for a week or two. Make sure you ask him where he's going..... He assures me that he has people completely capable of taking care of the show for us(Hi girls ), and I am taking his word on this.

The Franklin County Humane Society will be there, as with all our shows, providing food and drinks for sale to help benefit the shelter.

We'll have t-shirts, stickers, and other stuff to give away at this show. Radio toss will be in effect, but I'm trying to think of a way to incorporate Steve's trailer into that, since he won't be there....
    j/k Steve

Anyway, show starts at 10am in the Dicky Bub parking lot at the corner of Hwy50 and Hwy47. Any questions, give me a call. 636-584-0400

Let's see a good turnout for this show people!!

SBAudio
    Team Kicker
    Team Kinetik

scoupen is offline Polecat's daddy

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: July 23rd, Union,MO 1x dbDrag at MSE

So you are telling me that there is noone from the midwest on here that is interested in a dbdrag event???

SBAudio
    Team Kicker
    Team Kinetik

Closed Thread