Closed Thread

Reload Thread: 94 Ford Taurus Rear Speakers Install

JoseMCeee is offline $tack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

94 Ford Taurus Rear Speakers Install

Just wondering if any of you guys have this car. It doesnt have fold down rear seats so I wanted to know how exactly you get to the rear speakers. Thanks.

PepsiFiend69 is offline snatchbuckler

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 94 Ford Taurus Rear Speakers Install

umm i have an 03 taurus. on mine you ahve to take off the bottom cushon of the rear seats, it has some weird latches, you have to push back, and then pull up on the cushon, then theres 2 bolts that hold on the seat back, take those out, then lift up on the seat back and it'll fold down, that should get you to them, ive worked on a 95 taurus and it was similar to mine.

Quote Originally Posted by mcsoul View Post
    True, but Honda's offer little to no help in the pursuit of the elusive N. American Beaver.

JoseMCeee is offline $tack

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 94 Ford Taurus Rear Speakers Install

Quote Originally Posted by PepsiFiend69
    umm i have an 03 taurus. on mine you ahve to take off the bottom cushon of the rear seats, it has some weird latches, you have to push back, and then pull up on the cushon, then theres 2 bolts that hold on the seat back, take those out, then lift up on the seat back and it'll fold down, that should get you to them, ive worked on a 95 taurus and it was similar to mine.
    I see so you basically push the entire bottom part of the seat forward? And are these latches by where the bottom part meets the back part of the seat or in the front?

Closed Thread