Closed Thread

Reload Thread: sub amp sub question.

A-hole is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sub amp sub question.

then oether day I was chillin out in front of my friends house and I had been bumping some white zombie remixes( that album bumps and has killer highs) and I turned it off, and started my car and my car would not start. the battery was drained. i turned the stereo back on to see if it was completely drained and then my subs started to make crazy noises, like hmmm?????????????? hard to explain, but it was not right, I was like W.T.F!!!!!!!!! and then I turned the deck off and turned it back on and it did it again. so i was like confused, and this was like a noise from grounding or somthing, and i did not know where to look first so I unhoked the amp and took it to get checked and they said it was fine, so if you have any idea about what could be wrong , lewt me know, I am going to pick up the amp now and then i am going to check every thing on the car as far as this goes. wiring and all.

oh and the shop guy tried to say that it could be the subs, and I am not sure so , like I said any ideas?

MikeofTulsa is offline The one and Only!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    try turning the amp off then give your car a jump...let it run for about 10 minutes.....then turn the amp on and see if it still happens.....most likly its not getting enough power to the amp

A-hole is offline Banned

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well I had a disscussion about that with the guys and I agree with that. this amp **** up too much power. some guy at the repair shop said that it is the subs? I dont know, but I have my amp , and I am going to hook it back up.

Closed Thread