I need a Sub Mono Amp with Sub-sonic filter, remote bass, good for the bucks sorta thing, to push 2 15" L5, i came across with these amps. What would you choose for these subs, my budget is pretty tight, have to save bucks for a box to. I just want my subs move for a daily driver, not competing! Everyone thinks i'm competing here! Opinions i need!
Here are the amps, what would you choose!!!
1. Tsunami DB1100D $311w/ship 2nday UPS at audio-warehouse.com, Someone tested it, at 14.4volts it did 1256watts @ 1ohm. But the thing is not to much people are using these, i dont know why, but i know they are using the GXA. Sounds pretty goods, looks much like the Avionixx.
Didn't hear any bad problems with this amp so far!
2. Ultimate 1300S, $333w/ship USPS or $355w/ship 2nday UPS. At thezeb.com. I dunno about this amp, everyone seem to like it.
3. Lightning Audio Storm X1.1000.1D Subwoofer Mono Amp, probably $350 w/ship USPS from sounddomain.com. I dont know about this amp, but i seen the yellow ones, people just say it tends to heat up faster. But they say its like the rockford amps, puts alot of power...i heard from the forums! Does it have a fan inside? Nice remote bass control, it has bass gain and regular gain on the remote, i seen the specs on the main site. Looks pretty cool!! This amp i would go for!
4. Concept CC-D800A Subwoofer Mono Amp
Probably $320-330w/ship USPS from sounddomain.com. It has $295 redeem dollars on this. WOW! It pushes out 800watts x 1ohm stable. But i dunno if it pushes more, but i can handle a good brand 800watt amp. Anything above 800watts is good for me, people recommend 1,000-1,800watts for the 15s i have.
5. Lanzar VIBE1200D, probably $270-280 w/ship USPS from sounddomain.com. I heard good amp for the budget, but i heard some dudes blowing these amps like crazy. Not a pretty thing to hear! But just to throw in this amp inside my choices...
Well thats about what i picked so far. So you can see my budget is pretty tight, but these amp are looking pretty decent for me. For these prices, can't go wrong, my local shop will sell these amps double the price.
Remember, dont post who i can buy amps from, i just want to order online shops, i heard some dudes getting ripped off!! No ebay for me!! But if you have any other suggestions what amps for these prices, throw it in and tell me where i can get it(no ebay!)....
I'm leaning more towards the
But dunno what the heck i'm gonna get!!! If i get either of these amps, hardly anyone would ever know about it here. Its very popular here for RF amps, they would be like what the hell is this?!?!
Post some opinions! It will really help my choice, or put your top 2 picks!!!!!!
ps. if you know anywhere else if you can beat sounddomain or thezeb prices, hit me up!!