Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: Important Announcement

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by jtmoney
    this is partly why i have been going elsewhere and havent been posting upmuch here

i think the ORIGINAL regulars may be able to relate to this comment, but when i first joined //caraudio.com, the forum that we have now is not the forum we had then - it was a compleely different form under the same address (i think you can still find the old one in google)........

stones and n2audio are 2 people i recall from the "old" forum.....

anyway........the discussion was meanngful and seful and when the old caraudio.com form finished and this one appeared, i signed up, and for the most part he discussion was very meaningful and useful, and even the more experenced guys were hapy to help the newbies..........

but now the situation has gottten outta hand a little - bored 15 year olds posting crap about how, for example, HSLs **** all over DD9515s and then they ARGUE with the likes of Ramos and Zane abut it........whats the point?

this is a caraudio forum.........we discuss caraudio here........go elsewhere to comment on other things, please......

on a further note, has audiolife moved on for the same reasons? anybody keep in touc with im? a great shame and loss of talented person from this forum IMO

my final piece is this kids - if RangerMan, Mark_ab, Bigbassman, ss, and a coupleof other old timers leave, where will the forum be without these guys.......just think about that-.................JT
    Yes...n2audio. How could I forget him. Audiolife, I believe left for another reason, Overpeck...but he drops by every once-in-a-while...I think he did last night.

Semi Retired SPL Master
    Review Commitee Organizer
    Team CarAudio.com Captain

147.3 Termlab

Stereo Integrity/Memphis/Pioneer/Optima/JL

2003 NSPL Regular Cab Record Holder

Big Thanks to Loyd Lowry and Nick Lemons from Stereo Integrity

jtmoney is offline i DiDn'T dO iT!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i was told youre offline strange......anyways u got PMrangerman!

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by jtmoney
    i was told youre offline strange......anyways u got PMrangerman!
    No I'm here...I'm a ghost!!! LOL, you've got a PM.

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

ramos is offline Still learning

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I have taken into account what everyone has said. And I appreciate the comments. I'm not going anywhere. I'm just choosing to stay out of any further arguments. I can see someone having a bad day, or a story they would like to share. That's cool. But it seems a little juvenile to me to make a post calling someone names. I was a member of the old caraudioforum too. So I have been around for a while. I don't expect anything to change. But one thing I will do more of is report stupid threads. This has now become my mission. This is something that everyone who enjoys caraudio.com needs to do. This forum is a great for new enthusiasts to get their feet wet. Most people here are good about putting things into plain english so that everyone can understand. That's why I like this forum. If I have to I can explain things in technical terms. But I myself find it easier when it's broken down into simpler terms. I enjoy helping others, and maybe help them not to make the same mistakes I myself have made. Or not to waste money on something a greedy saleman is trying to sel them that they don't need. To me it's all about car audio, and helping others enjoy it as much as I do.

5 % equipment
    90 % install
    5% beer

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ramos
    I have taken into account what everyone has said. And I appreciate the comments. I'm not going anywhere. I'm just choosing to stay out of any further arguments. I can see someone having a bad day, or a story they would like to share. That's cool. But it seems a little juvenile to me to make a post calling someone names. I was a member of the old caraudioforum too. So I have been around for a while. I don't expect anything to change. But one thing I will do more of is report stupid threads. This has now become my mission. This is something that everyone who enjoys caraudio.com needs to do. This forum is a great for new enthusiasts to get their feet wet. Most people here are good about putting things into plain english so that everyone can understand. That's why I like this forum. If I have to I can explain things in technical terms. But I myself find it easier when it's broken down into simpler terms. I enjoy helping others, and maybe help them not to make the same mistakes I myself have made. Or not to waste money on something a greedy saleman is trying to sel them that they don't need. To me it's all about car audio, and helping others enjoy it as much as I do.
    Great!!! I am glad your back. Me and jtmoney were just talking about the old days...do you remember Beretta_SPL???

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Yep

5 % equipment
    90 % install
    5% beer

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ramos
    Yep
    LOL...glad your back.

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

jtmoney is offline i DiDn'T dO iT!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by RangerMan
    LOL...glad your back.
    agreed

bean is offline DIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

stop

I don't want to sound like a ****, but...........

"stop saying mean stuff or I'm leaving."

Totally kidding, just messing with ya folks... But seriously, lighten up. It's just a message forum. Help people if you can and if someone is acting like an immature prick. Don't respond. If you do, we all know you've stooped to their level.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I ignore most of the flame post. But the one thing that really sincerely bugs me, is for someone to say they are better than someone else. We are all human beings. No one, better than the other. Granted everyone may have different possessions, and look different. But that doesn't make us better than anyone else. Just unique.

5 % equipment
    90 % install
    5% beer

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2