Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Diamond audio M3's need some power

Hey im most likely gettin (2) 12" diamond audio M3's... and i was really thinkin bout gettin the Jbl 1200.1 this seemed like the best choice to power these subs and at the best price... you think this is a good idea or shoudl i go with a smaller amp or are there any other amps that would do the trick for a better price.. lemme know what you fella's think...

Thanks..
    Roberto

lil roberto is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

just my opinion

allrihgt im gonna let you know my opinion, i think that the top members of this site are peices of ****... you homo's dont help people out that actually need help you just sit around playin with your ***** talkin to your buddies about how awsome your car audio **** is, and tryin to find out whos lying and whos not, well i dont care cause theres some people here who would like your guys expertise on some things but hey who gives a **** im sure eventually ill figure it out myself... thanks for all the help and if i ever happen to see your guys cars expect me to releive myself on the windsheild... not that anyone will read this post cause your to tied up in your little internet problems.... get a ****in life...

*****es,
    Roberto

once again... just my opinon!!!

Wonderbread is offline Against Avatar Theft

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: just my opinion

Originally posted by lil roberto
    allrihgt im gonna let you know my opinion, i think that the top members of this site are peices of ****... you homo's dont help people out that actually need help you just sit around playin with your ***** talkin to your buddies about how awsome your car audio **** is, and tryin to find out whos lying and whos not, well i dont care cause theres some people here who would like your guys expertise on some things but hey who gives a **** im sure eventually ill figure it out myself... thanks for all the help and if i ever happen to see your guys cars expect me to releive myself on the windsheild... not that anyone will read this post cause your to tied up in your little internet problems.... get a ****in life...

*****es,
    Roberto

once again... just my opinon!!!
    Thats cool you can state your opinion as much as you like..
    jsut watch the rest of us take ours, fold it up, and put it back into our **** pockets where you will never see it... good luck getting a ton of help...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

good

Cant handle the truth, i dont give a **** you can **** my **** you intnet fagat... theres plenty of cool guys on this website that will hopefully give me help but those of you who think your the **** but dont actually help anyone can **** my ****.... why would i care i didnt get any help in the first place, the only people who acutally give help are the just regular members and juniors members who arent here to impress anyone they just wanna share and learn more about car audio, so wonderbread... **** a fat one hoe...

Roberto

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well this is quite the change from your previous persona...
    wow how about taht, check out some of my recent posts, did i give advice?
    I think so, Senior members that give advice - MOST OF EM...
    MOST of us are here for eht same reason, to help, if you dont want our help, or dont want to help, leave, see if it really changes anything...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lafjd

actually its the exact same as my earlier opinon, so dont be retarted, and im here cause i like learning about car audio, im obsessed i love everything about it, but when i see plenty of other people with good questions go ignored cause you homo's are talkin bout the *** you had with eachother i get pissed, then when it happens to me i say something about it.... and if you think im an *** hole than you can shove your opinion and your anti-******* assosiation up your *** cause i dont give a **** about what your cyber-fagat *** thinks about me... **** a fat one...

Roberto

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    who's being ignored?
    you do realize that its nota n instantaneous thing?
    i have psoted at least 20 times tonight...
    it out smak hed...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

huh

i see plenty of people get ignored and its happened to me more than once, by the way what does "it out smak hed..." mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    it hsould ahve read somethign to teh effect of cut it out smak hed.
    but... i was ready and willing to help ya out, till ya started slammin us...
    someitmes, youa re not being ignored, but people shjut dont know....
    give it time..
    how long was this thread on for b4 you freaked??

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

blah

this thread was only on for a day or two and it has happened to me before where my question just never gets answered, now that i have cooled down a little bit and my amazingly quick temper has somewhat gone away im not quite as mad, but without the cussing i would just like to say from a "junior members" point of veiw that when we see like you guys just having your inside convorsations and then i go unanswered for a while it just really gets to me... and im not tryin to be some retard that asks serisouly retarted questions cause i know youll have those cause i actually know alot about car audio but when i go somewhere that i expect to get answers from experts than get ignored my temper seems to get the best of me...

If ya know what i mean,
    Roberto

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    tahts fine, just relax a little..
    someitmes we use this board (certain threads) as a chat room, and yes, SOMETIMES, some threads go unanswered fora day or two, but cmon now, taht has to be expected...
    there are nearly 4800 members on this board...
    so its not jsut hte senior ViP's that are ignoring you...
    anyways, you still want some help with those diamonds?

Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am going to say this much. I have spent a hell of a lot of my FREE time to help MANY folks here. Yes I ave some friends here and we bullshit thru a thread or two.. More specifically THE thread which was created for exactly that purpose. Sometimes we get a bit busy with other posts and sometimes posts fall thru the cracks....(If you have not noticed as they get older they go to the bottom of the line) I try to make it a point to find a thread with 0 posts and see if I can help out and quite often I do. I would not have nearly as many posts as I do now without that. Especially in such a little time as I have only been here about two months. It takes up a lot of time ot help others out and those that get pissed off because someone did not help them fast enough need to realize this is a FREE service and we are doing this for FREE and in our free time.

Closed Thread

User Tag List