Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Reload Thread: What Is Happening To This Board?

Mark_ab is offline The Alpha Male

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What Is Happening To This Board?

This used to be one of my more favoured corners of the web. I could come on, see how other folks were doing, learn a little, give a little advice. Now it's turning into elementary school. A bunch of new kids talking garbage, and what's worse, alot of members of this board retaliate and act as immaturely. Seriously, a handful of people here need to grow up, and those who don't want to can take their destructive posts elsewhere.

Is this not a reasonable place to park?

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Agreed, we have already discussed this between you and myself so you know how I feel.

- Steve

PS: WE NEED MODERATORS!!!!!!!! Think Ive made my point RM? Lol

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

bean is offline DIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: What Is Happening To This Board?

Originally posted by Mark_ab
    This used to be one of my more favoured corners of the web. I could come on, see how other folks were doing, learn a little, give a little advice. Now it's turning into elementary school. A bunch of new kids talking garbage, and what's worse, alot of members of this board retaliate and act as immaturely. Seriously, a handful of people here need to grow up, and those who don't want to can take their destructive posts elsewhere.
    amen

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: What Is Happening To This Board?

Originally posted by Mark_ab
    Its still my favorite...call them out, it'll help...believe me...

Semi Retired SPL Master
    Review Commitee Organizer
    Team CarAudio.com Captain

147.3 Termlab

Stereo Integrity/Memphis/Pioneer/Optima/JL

2003 NSPL Regular Cab Record Holder

Big Thanks to Loyd Lowry and Nick Lemons from Stereo Integrity

Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have not been here for that long, but know I have had a blast. I have gotten to meet a lot of kewl and knowledgeable people. Yeah it is like all other places on the net and we do have to deal with idiots on here, but I try to keep a liter spirit as I post. Joking and playing is part of life and caraudio too. Not just serious all the time with a stick in our ***. If at any point tho I have offended anyone I do make it a point to step up and appologize. I am a big kid tho and while I try to be knowledgeable and help out those whom are around and trully asking for it I do like to play some too. Steve knows me well enough to know that as do many others here. Life is too boring and dull to try intentionally to make it more so by not having a lil bit of fun, tho I do understand and see how it gets out of hand as well. So that is my two cents.....basically that fun should not be banned but not taken beyond certain points.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Alaxan
    .....basically that fun should not be banned but not taken beyond certain points.
    I agree....also agree with MODERATORS....lol

MODERATORS

- Steve

MODERATORS!!!!

Sorry, cant stress it enough ^

2007 Chrysler 300C

Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have not been here for that long, but know I have had a blast. I have gotten to meet a lot of kewl and knowledgeable people. Yeah it is like all other places on the net and we do have to deal with idiots on here, but I try to keep a liter spirit as I post. Joking and playing is part of life and caraudio too. Not just serious all the time with a stick in our ***. If at any point tho I have offended anyone I do make it a point to step up and appologize. I am a big kid tho and while I try to be knowledgeable and help out those whom are around and trully asking for it I do like to play some too. Steve knows me well enough to know that as do many others here. Life is too boring and dull to try intentionally to make it more so by not having a lil bit of fun, tho I do understand and see how it gets out of hand as well. So that is my two cents.....basically that fun should not be banned but not taken beyond certain points.
    I too, feel the same way as you...I guarantee the mods here will not ban fun, only bullcrap, lies, spam, and unnecessary matters.

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ss3079
    I agree....also agree with MODERATORS....lol

MODERATORS

- Steve

MODERATORS!!!!

Sorry, cant stress it enough ^
    Dare I say.......jackass......lol Yes Moderators would be nice, but then how are they governed? Make one of us a moderator? Honestly I dun think it would be too fair unless it was much like admin is now with a little bit more rule and control. I mean could you honestly moderate and not ban someone for crossing you the wrong way even tho they were in the right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dare I say.......jackass......lol Yes Moderators would be nice, but then how are they governed? Make one of us a moderator? Honestly I dun think it would be too fair unless it was much like admin is now with a little bit more rule and control. I mean could you honestly moderate and not ban someone for crossing you the wrong way even tho they were in the right?
    Maybe mods could be voted on Privately???

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good idea......but then we get all of the idiots voting too? LOL
    True...its not fair to just give certain people the duty of moderator...what other methods is there...besides letting the members vote?

2007 Chrysler 300C

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    True...its not fair to just give certain people the duty of moderator...what other methods is there...besides letting the members vote?
    Possibly......get a few volunteers and set up a poll or vote woul dbe the best way to go about it....It is limited so no one can vote twice afterall!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I disagree...some people have spent thousands of hours dedicated to the forum.

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Possibly......get a few volunteers and set up a poll or vote woul dbe the best way to go about it....It is limited so no one can vote twice afterall!
    Set one up man...sounds good...

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by RangerMan
    I disagree...some people have spent thousands of hours dedicated to the forum.
    True, sorry, forgot about that

But Im sure some people would have some hard feelings...dont you agree?

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast