Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Really........Read it....

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Really........Read it....

Why the hell cant everyone just get alone....I just noticed that some idiot just posted a thread entitled "Imports vs Domestics" like well **** obviously your gonna get ****in bashed and theres gonna be a big argument about it just like on every other thread on this forum.... I dont hate very many people....but, some of the idiots on here....are really startin to **** me off...sure its fun to make fun of em and **** once in a while...but it is really startin to make me mad....

- a pissed off Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

DARKHART is offline One Hitter Quitter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: Really........Read it....

Originally posted by ss3079
    Why the hell cant everyone just get alone....I just noticed that some idiot just posted a thread entitled "Imports vs Domestics" like well **** obviously your gonna get ****in bashed and theres gonna be a big argument about it just like on every other thread on this forum.... I dont hate very many people....but, some of the idiots on here....are really startin to **** me off...sure its fun to make fun of em and **** once in a while...but it is really startin to make me mad....

- a pissed off Steve
    It's human nature to be **** starters and not be able to get along, It's been going on long before we here and will continue long after we are gone, so let's just take it for what it is, something to get people taking about stuff that they have no controll over!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Human nature....pffftttt....just think its the only channel some of these ****ers are stuck on....pisses me off THIS IS WHY WE NEED MODERATORS....EH RANGER?

- Steve (still pissed)

2007 Chrysler 300C

Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ss3079
    Human nature....pffftttt....just think its the only channel some of these ****ers are stuck on....pisses me off THIS IS WHY WE NEED MODERATORS....EH RANGER?

- Steve (still pissed)
    Yep...hey, when you go read the Gay rappers thread, don't step in the blood...I just killed BasicLowz.

Semi Retired SPL Master
    Review Commitee Organizer
    Team CarAudio.com Captain

147.3 Termlab

Stereo Integrity/Memphis/Pioneer/Optima/JL

2003 NSPL Regular Cab Record Holder

Big Thanks to Loyd Lowry and Nick Lemons from Stereo Integrity

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lol...too late...its all over my dam shoe

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14

BassiKLowZ is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    LOL yeah he killed me. . . he really dug in deep there. . . i tried to kill all this nonsense but i can play the game just as well. . . What are you people his personal cheerleader????? i think you need to apply these remarks to your own little circle of freinds. . . they are the "*****" i was just being a **** back. . . .

You may not like my ricer. . . . but my combat wing looks better on my Civic then it does your V6 Mustang - Ricer-X

dbhittin is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Your not Talkin about me are u?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No not me...maybe lows is but Im not sure

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14

Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by BassiKLowZ
    LOL yeah he killed me. . . he really dug in deep there. . . i tried to kill all this nonsense but i can play the game just as well. . . What are you people his personal cheerleader????? i think you need to apply these remarks to your own little circle of freinds. . . they are the "*****" i was just being a **** back. . . .
    Jackass

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No not so much his cheerleaders....just helpin him **** you over...

- Steve

2007 Chrysler 300C

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jackass.

2007 Chrysler 300C

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14

BassiKLowZ is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Destroy me???? how do you do that on the internet???? LOL delusional *** people in here, but it makes for good humor. . . . ill just sit back, **** you people off all day if i feel the need, and wont give a ****. . .

you want to "Destroy" me over a problem with me and one man, thats fine. . . but good luck figuring out a way to do that NET THUGS LOL

You may not like my ricer. . . . but my combat wing looks better on my Civic then it does your V6 Mustang - Ricer-X

Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Destroy me???? how do you do that on the internet???? LOL delusional *** people in here, but it makes for good humor. . . . ill just sit back, **** you people off all day if i feel the need, and wont give a ****. . .

you want to "Destroy" me over a problem with me and one man, thats fine. . . but good luck figuring out a way to do that NET THUGS LOL
    Jackass!!!!!!1

Closed Thread