User Tag List

Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Is the 30gb iPod Video in your car?

iMatt is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Icon32 Is the 30gb iPod Video in your car?

The Complete Guide To Getting A Free 30gb iPod Video.

1. First, get yourself a free e-mail account with either Yahoo or Google. You will need this to register on the site for the iPod. You can use your own e-mail if you wish, but I find it best to use another, because you will receive junk mail.

2. Second, click on this link http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=90185 or copy and paste it to your browser. This will take you to the website where you can sign up for the iPod.

3. When you get to the website, register using the e-mail account you created and a password of your choosing. Enter in the required information the site asks such as your address and name. This is so they will know who and where the iPod should be sent. Don't worry, it's 100% secure.

4. Now, after registering, you will see a list of offers from different companies on the website like Blockbuster and Video Professor. Sign up for one of these offers. Many of them offer a free two week trial, after which you can cancel if you don't like it. I like the Blockbuster offer, not only is it the easiest with the least amount of obligation, but they actually give you two coupons for free movie or game rentals at any local Blockbuster.

5. After you complete one of the offers, check your e-mail account that you used to register with the site. There will be a confirmation e-mail from the free iPod website asking you to verify your account that you signed up for. Save this e-mail, it contains some important information that you will need. There should also be an e-mail from the offer that you signed up for, save that one as well.

6. Once you have completed the five previous steps, all you have to do is get 5 other people to do the same. I know it sounds impossible, but it's actually quite easy. Believe me, it's worth it. All it takes is a little motivation and some free time. You should be able to get a good amount of people to sign up, just be creative.

ngsm13 is offline BSEE

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Is the 30gb iPod Video in your car?

Quit spamming our boards.

NG

http://crunktimes.com/ct/
    nG - BSEE