Closed Thread

Reload Thread: what is best in car mp3 player for under $200?

paul is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what is best in car mp3 player for under $200?

Does anyone know a good comparison independent review website?
    Plus recommends would also be useful, and is their a great sound difference to in car mp3 and those in a hifi system?
    Thanks

excelonperu is offline livin it up

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well that depends if you got a hifi stereo system in your car, you get what you pay,.....Imean with the proper install, and the right set of components, Hu, and amp, you can get an awesome hifi system, but in my opinion, for SQ installation is very important, so you should get a real good one.
    And for a mp3 player for under $200, maybe a JVC could be in that price, stay away from pyle, but you shoul try the kenwood KDC MP7019, great deck, and looks cool, you can get it for about 220 at ebay, also the blaupunkt MP3000, all of the jensen, and JVC shoul be under 200, but I would recommend the kenwood.
    But if you want really hifi, go for an excelon or even better a eclipse,or nakamichi, or a high end alpine, but I mean only if you have the money
    hope that helps

Heresy is offline Going Against the Grain

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The only one I had experience with is the Blaupunkt mp300 and I am currently on my third one. I have had trouble with the motor that plays/ejects the CD both times. It might be a coincident but I have not had exactly the best luck with them.

When it actually did work it was nice except for this odd quirk that it would break an mp3 file into sections about a minute and a half long. You could hear a slight pause when it did this. Literally, if this doesn't work for the third time in 2 months, I am getting something more expensive and reliable.

Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum -- Vegetius

"I told her about my conversation three years ago with the political leader of Islamic Jihad in Gaza. "What's the difference between suicide, which the Koran condemns, and martyrdom?" I asked. "Suicide," he replied, "is done out of despair. But remember: most of our martyrs today were very successful in their earthly lives." In short, there was a future to live for--and they detonated it anyway."

Closed Thread

User Tag List