Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Best set of comps under 250?

MisterGrubbs is offline Kinda Old School

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Best set of comps under 250?

Welp, I need opinions of some great sounding comps under 250 bucks, and if any are better than the ones I'm considering. The CDT EF61cfi/24 carbon fiber comps with all the upgrades for 225 via djdilliodon...

Amp is a US Acoustics 150x2...

Opinions?

Educational session for you retards of the forum:Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete or more abstract. No kove, I will not come over there. Use their to indicate possession. Members of this forum have lost their minds. Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. They're all idiots!

References(Some of them):SteveyHustle, PepsiFiend69, SubNoize05, BushJ311, Mrray13, Hintzyboy, dbubble, 528hz, Twisted_0912, RKPsk8er
    Ebay: 35+ 100% Feedback Paypal: 14+ Verified

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Best set of comps under 250?

Hullo? Anyone alive in the forum? LoL

Educational session for you retards of the forum:Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete or more abstract. No kove, I will not come over there. Use their to indicate possession. Members of this forum have lost their minds. Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. They're all idiots!

References(Some of them):SteveyHustle, PepsiFiend69, SubNoize05, BushJ311, Mrray13, Hintzyboy, dbubble, 528hz, Twisted_0912, RKPsk8er

Geezersoup is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

best bet is for u to listen to the different sets of speakers in your price range, something that sounds best for one person may not be the best for another person

'01 accord with moderate stereo things in it

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have no way to listen to MB Quart, CDT, ...nothing, JL XR's is only set I may be able to get my hands on

Decipha is offline www.EFI Dyno Tuning.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i love my bostons, i've never heard a set of boston's i didn't like

supercoupe enthusiast x9

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Like I said, I cant get my hands on any of these really

Type X Alpine 6.5" Comps were mentioned on SD...they're 215 shipped, better than CDTs ya think?

I'm very much favoring the CDTs

bri487 is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i would go with the type x's if you can find them. i love my D6's also if that helps any. if you can find a really good deal on the new zapco components, get them because they are straight pimp ****. super loud, super clean, with tight mid-bass that tickles the hair on your sac.

Closed Thread