Reload Thread: Car audio Decals

karas3434 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Car audio Decals

Anybody know a website where you can find car audio decals for a reasonable price?

geonn is offline oalright

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why would you want these? you want to tell everybody whats inside so they can go shopping and try yer **** out with out tellin ya? i really dont think this is a good idea if thats what yer usin those stickers for like advertisement

Mark_ab is offline The Alpha Male

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second geonn. There is a store intown here that has most of the big names in a computer. They just print you off decals for your car or whatever else you need. Thy can make them huge or small. There should be something like that around.

Is this not a reasonable place to park?

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know how it is where you are...but if you have logo's on your vehicle here - it's basically a "help yourself" advertisment. I know Sounddomain has a few Stinger and Lightning Audio decals that are reasonably priced.

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

BassiKLowZ is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW! INSULT PEOPLES INTELLIGENCE!

Im pretty sure that anyone who puts the decals on their cars know what chances that come with it. If they dont, i would doubt their not even old enough to actually buy a vehicle (hopefully lol)

But as mentioned above there should be a local print/sign shop around you that can make them as big or as small as you need fit. lata

wesleysh is offline Senior VIP w/large Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know in the larger cities here in Michigan (Lansing, Flint, Detroit, Kalamazoo, etc.) they have a "grab bag" mentality most of the time. They don't hear your system and follow you home or anything like that. They walk around parking lots in the early morning hours with a flashlight and flash the dash for after market decks(detached or not). If they find one, they look at the car itself to make a "character" judgement to decide if there will be anything else after market in the car they should "take a chance" on. Stickers, rims, big spoilers, special lights and special paint jobs will get you stuck every time.
    My boy actually "scammed" an insurance company like this. He had an all Sony Xplod system that he was obviously sick of (with a Pioneer deck). He figured at full retail price of the Sony mess he would have a good start at a new system. So he went and got the biggest JL Audio and Alpine stickers he could find (put one on the front window and one on the back). A week and a half later his little Sony problem was gone, though he had to fix the lock on the door they screwed up. Thank g*d he had an insurance company that tends to send checks for the value, and not try to replace everything themselves and send it to you. That would have ******, lol.

I'm never wrong, EVER! Just ask me.

abercrombie2582 is offline TURBOCHARGED

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, thats a good idea of how to get rid of your old system though!!!!!!

masterbass is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    after you get all your stickers get a sign that says free ***** 1st come 1st serve

taylor is offline THUNDER TUNES IS A FLAMER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    buy a good alarm and pager, with a few other goodies like pain generators like i have and you can advertise all ya want....mind you most theives here are idiots.....I have a huge planet audio logo on my back window....

kingpin_jeffie is offline i need a vacation...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

podunk

if you live in a metropolitan area steal me stickers are not a wise thing to have on your car
    however if you live in a small podunk college town like me then sticker your car to your hearts content
    just remember your taking a chance with your stuff

Eclipse 8445|Alpine Type X 137r|Diamond D5 300.2/1200.1|ID 10v.3|

Refs: KARLEON, sephiroth619, SiX, Showrides, angrytrucker78, davidfre21, Relax, Slammed

He who laughs last is usually the slowest...

Closed Thread