+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Reload Thread: all posts

  1. #1
    youdoofus's Avatar
    youdoofus is online now Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    the void of space called the midwest
    Posts
    407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    157 Post(s)

    all posts

    when i click on "all posts" under the user control panel, it yields an error on multiple machines and inet connections



    2 Rockford p3 '12s (dual 2 ohm)
    Pioneer AVH-X4500bt
    SQ 2200
    Stock front and rears




  2. #2
    Slo_Ride's Avatar
    Slo_Ride is offline Take It Easy



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    11,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2581 Post(s)

    Re: all posts

    Yep. Its been like that for a while.



    Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

  3. #3
    adulbrich's Avatar
    adulbrich is online now Lock up your daughters!



    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Age
    19
    Posts
    13,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5819 Post(s)

    Re: all posts

    There are sooo many things that need fixing.

    What i hate is sometimes the last page doesn't load and you can't see the last posts unless you have the order reversed. Also, the search feature has been broken



    My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html
    Quote Originally Posted by massivespl View Post
    Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Slo_Ride View Post
    Fuck me running. Even I wouldnt eat stripper snatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeradios View Post
    I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph7195 View Post
    A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    When that hooker turns out to have a cock. That's bigger than yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by LongThrow View Post
    If I had $2,000, I wouldn't be running kicker comps.

  4. #4
    Slo_Ride's Avatar
    Slo_Ride is offline Take It Easy



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    11,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2581 Post(s)

    Re: all posts

    Quote Originally Posted by adulbrich View Post
    There are sooo many things that need fixing.

    What i hate is sometimes the last page doesn't load and you can't see the last posts unless you have the order reversed. Also, the search feature has been broken
    Lol. Last page thing just happened to me. Seems to happen about once every other day. I log out, clear all history, and log back in.



    Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

  5. #5
    adulbrich's Avatar
    adulbrich is online now Lock up your daughters!



    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Age
    19
    Posts
    13,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5819 Post(s)

    Re: all posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Slo_Ride View Post
    Lol. Last page thing just happened to me. Seems to happen about once every other day. I log out, clear all history, and log back in.






    My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html
    Quote Originally Posted by massivespl View Post
    Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Slo_Ride View Post
    Fuck me running. Even I wouldnt eat stripper snatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeradios View Post
    I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph7195 View Post
    A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    When that hooker turns out to have a cock. That's bigger than yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by LongThrow View Post
    If I had $2,000, I wouldn't be running kicker comps.

  6. Likes ciaonzo, Slo_Ride, ChaseinBass liked this post
  7. #6
    Slo_Ride's Avatar
    Slo_Ride is offline Take It Easy



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    11,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2581 Post(s)

    Re: all posts

    Lmao. That cracked me up.



    Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

  8. #7
    adulbrich's Avatar
    adulbrich is online now Lock up your daughters!



    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Age
    19
    Posts
    13,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5819 Post(s)

    Re: all posts

    There are way more funny ones on google images when you search "clear history funny"



    My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html
    Quote Originally Posted by massivespl View Post
    Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Slo_Ride View Post
    Fuck me running. Even I wouldnt eat stripper snatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeradios View Post
    I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph7195 View Post
    A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    When that hooker turns out to have a cock. That's bigger than yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by LongThrow View Post
    If I had $2,000, I wouldn't be running kicker comps.

  9. #8
    youdoofus's Avatar
    youdoofus is online now Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    the void of space called the midwest
    Posts
    407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    157 Post(s)

    Re: all posts

    LoL!! ok, so the all posts thing isnt just me then, also LOL at the pie chart



    2 Rockford p3 '12s (dual 2 ohm)
    Pioneer AVH-X4500bt
    SQ 2200
    Stock front and rears

  10. #9
    Slo_Ride's Avatar
    Slo_Ride is offline Take It Easy



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    11,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2581 Post(s)

    Re: all posts

    Quote Originally Posted by youdoofus View Post
    LoL!! ok, so the all posts thing isnt just me then, also LOL at the pie chart
    Nope. Been like that for years. Can't search anything at all on this forum. But you can withh Google. Simply type...

    caraudio.com youdoofus site:www.caraudio.com

    for your post, or change it to whatever you want to search for.



    Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

  11. #10
    adulbrich's Avatar
    adulbrich is online now Lock up your daughters!



    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Age
    19
    Posts
    13,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5819 Post(s)

    Re: all posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Slo_Ride View Post
    Nope. Been like that for years. Can't search anything at all on this forum. But you can withh Google. Simply type...

    caraudio.com youdoofus site:www.caraudio.com

    for your post, or change it to whatever you want to search for.
    I also found this out the other day



    My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html
    Quote Originally Posted by massivespl View Post
    Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Slo_Ride View Post
    Fuck me running. Even I wouldnt eat stripper snatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeradios View Post
    I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph7195 View Post
    A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    When that hooker turns out to have a cock. That's bigger than yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by LongThrow View Post
    If I had $2,000, I wouldn't be running kicker comps.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum