Closed Thread

Reload Thread: this site wants me to join twitter......real bad apparently. no..... no-no!

akheathen is online now trianoacitol contraceptiv akheathen is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Icon8 this site wants me to join twitter......real bad apparently. no..... no-no!

for some reason, today and yesterday, it will randomly open a new tab to twitter when i am browsing, i'm pretty sure when trying to go to page 2, or just a different page from the page numbers at the bottom...... i barely facebook, and that's just because it's integrated into my phone. anyone else have this problem? i really want to tweet just as bad as i want to participate in the stupid f*%k-offville games. could someone let the site know?

*IF I have forgotten to exchange feedback, please let me know*
    i buy broken amps....
    No, i will not "gift" paypal. please do not even make it awkward by asking. if the fees are an issue, I am usually inclined to add them. unless you have discount elsewhere, shipping is through usps flat rate, through usps parcel post, or through the roof..... i am in alaska. thanks
    -Heath H-

Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)

Re: this site wants me to join twitter......real bad apparently. no..... no-no!

You can touch my tweet if u want

>>SQL<< is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It is most likely some type of redirect virus you downloaded somewhere.
    You should download Adaware by Lavasoft (free) and scan your computer.

akheathen is online now trianoacitol contraceptiv akheathen is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

.... but, just this site?

i buy broken amps....
    No, i will not "gift" paypal. please do not even make it awkward by asking. if the fees are an issue, I am usually inclined to add them. unless you have discount elsewhere, shipping is through usps flat rate, through usps parcel post, or through the roof..... i am in alaska. thanks
    -Heath H-

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

still does it randomly........

i buy broken amps....
    -Heath H-

mast240 is offline YOU'RE A HOOKER!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    You can touch my tweet if u want
    is that an open ended offer?

NEW TO CAR AUDIO? READ THIS FIRST... http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/532425-new-car-audio-read-first.html
    the loudest montero sport around
    head unit: toshiba thrive 10.1" android tablet/ Kenwood KVT-516
    front stage: each door: 1 8' RF p1 (midbass), midrange: 2 cadence cwm6.5's, 1 memphis pr 6.5 coax (kickplate), 1 cadence 4' coax (a-pillars)
    subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18'S, walled in a clamshell
    amps: subs: AB 500.1, looking for a second; midrange and midbass: 2 AP 1000.4

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

just on the zipper end?

i buy broken amps....
    -Heath H-

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akheathen View Post
    for some reason, today and yesterday, it will randomly open a new tab to twitter when i am browsing, i'm pretty sure when trying to go to page 2, or just a different page from the page numbers at the bottom...... i barely facebook, and that's just because it's integrated into my phone. anyone else have this problem? i really want to tweet just as bad as i want to participate in the stupid f*%k-offville games. could someone let the site know?
    I don't know of any other occurrence of this happening or why it would other than some app or virus you might have. It might just happen on forum sites like this one?

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

Closed Thread