matt_bennett05 is offline mattchoo!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: post dumpin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike of Tulsa View Post
    LOL, now that is a good one. I think we have some of the most laid back and easy to get along with mods around. They do an excellent job as Mods and enforce the rules put in place. Just because you disagree with a rule doesnt make us wrong for enforcing it. If you feel this strongly about the issue, take it up with goob. Unfortunately, he will rule in our favor regarding this issue. Have a great day.
    In all honesty, from what I've seen, there are a lot of posts that could be considered punishable IMO. I think this place (even though missing the old domie days) lets a lot more stuff slip through the cracks than any other similar site. And honestly, if it were me, I wouldn't pop up in a random site where I don't post because that simply seems like time horribly wasted if you're not getting anything out of it that's beneficial.

D.D.Q.F.

Traded with : norrizzle9, BassAddictJ (x2), TWiZTid859, btr, btdickey, mylows10, Sour_Deez, El_Weenie;
    Bought from : NeilBarber, kurtbeast, bubbagumper, cd6551,
    mistergrubbs, gbo559, ltr450racer690, nismos14, ptcmarty,

2. 10-17-2011

Reason
    Racism

-01limited- is offline Where are my 72 virgins?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike of Tulsa View Post
    LOL, now that is a good one. I think we have some of the most laid back and easy to get along with mods around. They do an excellent job as Mods and enforce the rules put in place. Just because you disagree with a rule doesnt make us wrong for enforcing it. If you feel this strongly about the issue, take it up with goob. Unfortunately, he will rule in our favor regarding this issue. Have a great day.
    I thought you deleted a post in here just to re-say what I did. I then realized I said pretty much the exact thing, but it was in the hushmat vs. dynamat thread lol

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
    Mach 5 ixl 18.4
    7 cubes tuned to 34hz
    Hifonics Brutus 2k
    Knu Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Buick View Post
    Why?? You still haven't learned to eat my balls in the WTEMB section.

4. 10-17-2011

Where are my 72 virgins?

Reason
    Racism

MikeofTulsa is offline The one and Only!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -01limited- View Post
    I thought you deleted a post in here just to re-say what I did. I then realized I said pretty much the exact thing, but it was in the hushmat vs. dynamat thread lol

lol nope.

audioholic is offline Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dragon.breath View Post
    i have never had an infraction. i don't post here much because all the mods are on power trips.
    watch, i will get banned for saying this by mr.'i am a mod on ca.com when i am not working at taco bell'.
    I think you have a strange definition of power trip. More than one mod has taken time, in this thread, to explain why the post dumping rule is what it is. And imo its been sufficiently explained that the rule exists to improve the buying/selling experience here at ca.com. Mods trying to be reasonable and transparent with their motives... and you chose this thread to claim we are just on a power trip? Again, strange definition of the term.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_bennett05 View Post
    In all honesty, from what I've seen, there are a lot of posts that could be considered punishable IMO. I think this place (even though missing the old domie days) lets a lot more stuff slip through the cracks than any other similar site. And honestly, if it were me, I wouldn't pop up in a random site where I don't post because that simply seems like time horribly wasted if you're not getting anything out of it that's beneficial.
    So in this thread we now have one vote that we over-moderate, and one vote that we under-moderate. I take that as a good sign.

No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.

Imtjnotu is offline Me Gusta Edition

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon551 View Post
    You wont get banned. All the mods that had power issues are now banned and gone. Ive been called every name under the sun in the Thunderdome and not a single person as much as received an infraction.
    goat fucker

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3