Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Site

So, the "forum" section of this site went down for "maintenance" last evening...we all fixed now? No more virus? No more unwanted people logging into the DB with privs they shouldn't have?

Eddie Izzard: Squirrels always eat nuts with two hands, always two hands, "arararar", and occasionally, they stop and go...oh, uh, ah, as if they're going, "Did I leave the gas on? No! No, I'm a fucking squirrel!"

memphisguy87 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Site

who knowa

REFS- SPY, Undadog, and twistedchild420

Cruzer is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"We're aware of malware activity on the site and the fact that a lot of virus programs have halted or warned visitors from coming to the site. We're working to get this problem resolved and get the site back to normal. I can assure you we're doing all we can and we apologize for the major inconvenience this is causing"

they at least workin on it =/

Head Unit: Pioneer 800PRS | Tweets: Vifa BC25SC06-04 1" Textile Dome | Mids: Dayton RS180 | Speaker Amp: Infinity Kappa Four | Sub: Dayton HO 15" | Sub Amp: AQ1200D
    refs:http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/485413-cruzer-feedback.html
    Legal disclaimer... this is my own personal opinion that I have made from my own personal experience and based on my own personal tastes. At no time have I implied that anyone is wrong in their own opinions and you need to make a decision based on your own opinions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

We're still working on it night and day Have been the whole time. I will explain more later, but I do apologize for the hassle.

Please post in here if you're still receiving the malware on pages. Not the warning that this site is unsafe, but the attempt to install malware on the page you're viewing.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

AlterEgo99 is offline Streaming consciousness

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CarAudio.com Admin View Post
    We're still working on it night and day Have been the whole time. I will explain more later, but I do apologize for the hassle.

Please post in here if you're still receiving the malware on pages. Not the warning that this site is unsafe, but the attempt to install malware on the page you're viewing.
    So the simple answer to my original queries is "No"....great.

Eddie Izzard: Squirrels always eat nuts with two hands, always two hands, "arararar", and occasionally, they stop and go...oh, uh, ah, as if they're going, "Did I leave the gas on? No! No, I'm a fucking squirrel!"

Closed Thread

User Tag List