Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 75

Reload Thread: Attn GOOB!

  1. #1
    schackel's Avatar
    schackel is offline College Bound: Cal Poly



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    San Luis Obispo
    Posts
    4,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

    Attn GOOB!

    got this on my mac when i selected the thread called:
    FI SSD or FI Q which is closest to jl 12w7




    $480 a year??? you're an idiot




  2. 08-05-2010

    Streaming consciousness

    Reason
    OP Request

  3. 08-05-2010

    College Bound: Cal Poly

    Reason
    OP Request

  4. 08-05-2010

    CarAudio.com Elite

    Reason
    OP Request

  5. 08-05-2010

    Streaming consciousness

    Reason
    OP Request

  6. 08-05-2010

    WEEEEEEEEEEE™

    Reason
    OP Request

  7. 08-05-2010

    Streaming consciousness

    Reason
    OP Request

  8. 08-05-2010

    CarAudio.com Veteran

    Reason
    OP Request

  9. 08-05-2010

    She Bangs

    Reason
    OP Request

  10. 08-05-2010

    Banned

    Reason
    OP Request

  11. 08-05-2010

    She Bangs

    Reason
    OP Request

  12. 08-05-2010

    WEEEEEEEEEEE™

    Reason
    OP Request

  13. 08-05-2010

    NOLA Sludge

    Reason
    OP Request

  14. 08-05-2010

    Banned

    Reason
    OP Request

  15. 08-05-2010

    Moderator

    Reason
    OP Request

  16. #2
    on1wheel01's Avatar
    on1wheel01 is offline Bang A Lang



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mooresville nc
    Posts
    2,738
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Attn GOOB!

    Quote Originally Posted by shanesVW View Post
    who said he wasnt safe?


    You are a retard I have seen 2-3 threads that you posted in. You comments make you look like a ignorant tool. Just leave this forum. Do you even have any audio?



    REFS
    bought from nismos14,lask48180,wu501,teamsolo,thegreatestpenn, 1phatclipse,lorilee8284,Louisiana_CRX,woofercooker ,97maxima,Bad4Health
    sold to sotogrip,bobby32,rgplayer,mxer657,deathpenalty18,C ahm Rohn
    traded with grimreper912003,5cr4ppy
    1999 Durango 2 Memphis Mojo 15's Audiopipe ap3k
    4 Date Safe 75 ah batts Alpine hu. Lots of wangin

  17. Thanks Slo_Ride thanked for this post
  18. #3
    Slo_Ride's Avatar
    Slo_Ride is offline Take It Easy



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    827 Post(s)

    Re: Attn GOOB!

    Quote Originally Posted by on1wheel01 View Post
    You are a retard I have seen 2-3 threads that you posted in. You comments make you look like a ignorant tool. Just leave this forum. Do you even have any audio?
    you noticed that too huh?



    Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

  19. #4
    audioholic's Avatar
    audioholic is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    23,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)

    Re: Attn GOOB!

    He'll learn.



    No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.


  20. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Attn GOOB!

    You guys want to know a secret. Your getting trolled by Shane

    * JohnnyDrama 174.100.115.155 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    * Mespecial 174.100.115.155 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
    * shanesVW 174.100.115.155 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]




  21. Thanks shanesVW thanked for this post
  22. 08-05-2010

    Banned


  23. 08-05-2010

    Banned


  24. #6
    audioholic's Avatar
    audioholic is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    23,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)

    Re: Attn GOOB!

    Quote Originally Posted by shanesVW View Post
    tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... ..easy.
    Too easy to make a new screen name, log in and act like a moron? Maybe you should ask yourself why acting like a moron comes so naturally to you.



    No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.


  25. #7
    Slo_Ride's Avatar
    Slo_Ride is offline Take It Easy



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    827 Post(s)

    Re: Attn GOOB!

    Quote Originally Posted by shanesVW View Post
    tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... ..easy.
    tried to tell em



    Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

  26. #8
    Slo_Ride's Avatar
    Slo_Ride is offline Take It Easy



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    827 Post(s)

    Re: Attn GOOB!

    Quote Originally Posted by shanesVW View Post
    wonderful....gained myself two stalkers already.
    i'll be dat



    Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

  27. 08-05-2010

    Banned


  28. 08-05-2010

    Banned


  29. #9
    Slo_Ride's Avatar
    Slo_Ride is offline Take It Easy



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    827 Post(s)

    Re: Attn GOOB!

    lol, actually didnt get of work until 3 so...

    butthurt? must of missed it.

    you ok there bro, why the aka?



    Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

  30. 08-05-2010

    Banned


  31. #10
    Slo_Ride's Avatar
    Slo_Ride is offline Take It Easy



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    827 Post(s)

    Re: Attn GOOB!

    sorry too. but what exactly is your point? and why so hostile?



    Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

  32. 08-05-2010

    Banned

    Reason
    OP Request

  33. 08-05-2010

    Bang A Lang

    Reason
    OP Request

  34. 08-05-2010

    Banned

    Reason
    OP Request

  35. 08-05-2010

    Take It Easy

    Reason
    OP Request

  36. 08-05-2010

    Moderator

    Reason
    OP Request

  37. 08-05-2010

    Banned

    Reason
    OP Request

  38. 08-05-2010

    Take It Easy

    Reason
    OP Request

  39. 08-05-2010

    Take It Easy

    Reason
    OP Request

  40. 08-05-2010

    Banned

    Reason
    OP Request

  41. 08-05-2010

    Banned

    Reason
    OP Request

  42. 08-05-2010

    Banned

    Reason
    OP Request

  43. 08-05-2010

    Take It Easy

    Reason
    OP Request

  44. 08-05-2010

    Take It Easy

    Reason
    OP Request

  45. 08-05-2010

    Take It Easy

    Reason
    OP Request

  46. 08-05-2010

    Banned

    Reason
    OP Request

  47. #11
    audioholic's Avatar
    audioholic is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    23,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)

    Re: Attn GOOB!

    Quote Originally Posted by shanesVW View Post
    i dont try though. ill give you sometime to recoop yourself from that one.
    Says Mr ExModWhoseGoingToCTandNeverComingBack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dpc69ss View Post
    you're better than this, step it up man. lazy useless trolling? meh.
    JohnnyDrama? He's never been better than this. lol



    No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.


  48. 08-05-2010

    Banned


  49. #12
    Slo_Ride's Avatar
    Slo_Ride is offline Take It Easy



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    827 Post(s)

    Re: Attn GOOB!

    see, now your just being mean

    actually i have no fuckin idea what you're talking about.


    but then again it's obvious that neither do you.


    and its dpc69thesenuts



    Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

  50. #13
    audioholic's Avatar
    audioholic is offline Moderator



    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    23,586
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    320 Post(s)

    Re: Attn GOOB!

    Quote Originally Posted by shanesVW View Post
    youre actually not that bad. spankyass and dc69thesenuts here have incredibly low self esteem.....especially the spanky. always trying to talk to me when i dont even know him and on top of that, calling spider monkey spidey? LOL dude for real needs a role model or something.
    Well, I do have to admit I agree with you about spanky. I got him herra mad the other day and he hasn't been quite the same since. I feel kinda bad tbh.



    No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar.


  51. #14
    Slo_Ride's Avatar
    Slo_Ride is offline Take It Easy



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    827 Post(s)

    Re: Attn GOOB!

    John Boy its ok man, you should no longer feel shame for your failure



    Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

  52. 08-05-2010

    Banned


  53. #15
    Slo_Ride's Avatar
    Slo_Ride is offline Take It Easy



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    8,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    827 Post(s)

    Re: Attn GOOB!

    ok?



    Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

  54. 08-05-2010

    Banned


  55. 08-05-2010

    Banned


Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum