Closed Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 353

Reload Thread: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

  1. #91
    Qbenjamin's Avatar
    Qbenjamin is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

    Quote Originally Posted by iceteebone View Post
    Hey your talking to me!
    Not really, more in the lines of commenting about your post.




    Sold to Ref's: IonSQL; envengineer; BAD_MAYHEM; oxsign; dvrmstrng; corto; wong05tsx; mrdurden; dirtyg; Cheesemind; gladiator_jai; bumpincrv; nycking23; slikvik; Mr.Ronin_2U
    Traded with Ref's:: Spike_e; jnoel; Sundownz

    Stock H/U; AudioControl Lc6i; Alpine PDX-V9; Focal Components & Coaxials; DD 2510; Ported Enclosure; Second Skin Damplifier Pro

    What sounds good to you, may sound like crap to me...




  2. #92
    Fear Of Theive's Avatar
    Fear Of Theive is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh,Akron Ohio
    Posts
    2,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

    Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

    Fyi,I'm Running For Mod Ship.

































    Kidding. I'm Pro Noob
    Last edited by Fear Of Theive; 08-28-2007 at 10:58 PM. Reason: yup




  3. #93
    iceteebone's Avatar
    iceteebone is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

    Quote Originally Posted by Qbenjamin View Post
    Not really, more in the lines of commenting about your post.
    There you go again. You're flattering me




  4. #94
    Pl8er's Avatar
    Pl8er is offline Can you solve it?



    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

    I think mods should be voted in on user opinion, not post count. Perhaps an offsite poll place or something that could be setup. Get a list of possible people from here then put it on the offsite place to avoid anyone saying it is unfair, and get our mods.



    NEVER buy from Dealer Cost Car Audio, ask me why

    Rainbow SLC+Tru 4.65 + RF 3sixty.2 = yum.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    Draw away. It has already been proven with math that you are wrong. I believe math is > paint last time I checked.
    "5 midgets spanking a naked man covered in thousand island dressing, is this love too?"



    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull187 View Post
    FYI the blue wire was connected to something else. I know it was put in right b/c the guys at Circuit City put it in.
    "We never underestimate, the destructive power of change."

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,142
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

    as i have never been afraid of this topic i will chime in... as far as modding goes i just wish this place would be more consistant.... if one person breaks the rules no matter who they are they get the same punishment as the others... most of the mods dont hold a fair bone in their body... If a mod does stupid stuff then goob should revoke the status... as for naming names here is a perfect example... NG... acts like a douche most of the time insults people who are new and just asking questions , breaks the rules that everyone else follows and tries to abide by and most people think the doods a joke.... too many people kiss the kids *** and co sign for him all the time tho... there is just no uniform set of rules and regulations... as far as the others go im not fans and not friends of any of them... the acid guy seems to do most of the thread deleting for the usless crap so it seems he does a good job... mike could be decent if he would let go of the "im a mod" pride issue he seems to have at times.... jntar seems to be gone now most of the time and i dont see anyone complain about that... maybe goob could just police the system a bit better... i like the forum and just wish there could be a common grounds met where the mods who are relaxed would do the job correctly and the mods who have the ego issues would relax a bit.... maybe take away the right of being able to ban just cause your having a bad day or feel like banning people... i mean hell we have people banned daily just cause a mod doesnt like them and decides to be stricter with them then their friends meanwhile we have had an active thread with **** in it for over a week now... The diff in quality of this forum from 3-4 years ago to now is insane... there will and always have been bad apples but its the clean up crew who will make the diff not the tree...




  6. #96
    Qbenjamin's Avatar
    Qbenjamin is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pl8er View Post
    I think the people fighting in this thread is a test. See a good mod would break it up and say that they are off topic, stay on the topic at hand!

    LOL

    :P
    No fight's only disagreements. I kept it pretty meaningful until Iceteebone claims that I was *****ing.......Xsabes on the other hand, is just an annoying little child.




    Sold to Ref's: IonSQL; envengineer; BAD_MAYHEM; oxsign; dvrmstrng; corto; wong05tsx; mrdurden; dirtyg; Cheesemind; gladiator_jai; bumpincrv; nycking23; slikvik; Mr.Ronin_2U
    Traded with Ref's:: Spike_e; jnoel; Sundownz

    Stock H/U; AudioControl Lc6i; Alpine PDX-V9; Focal Components & Coaxials; DD 2510; Ported Enclosure; Second Skin Damplifier Pro

    What sounds good to you, may sound like crap to me...

  7. #97
    tapout's Avatar
    tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ga
    Posts
    11,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fear Of Theive View Post
    Fyi,I'm Running For Mod Ship.
    Kidding. I'm Pro Noob




  8. #98
    Qbenjamin's Avatar
    Qbenjamin is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

    Quote Originally Posted by WantedIsHere View Post
    as i have never been afraid of this topic i will chime in... as far as modding goes i just wish this place would be more consistant.... if one person breaks the rules no matter who they are they get the same punishment as the others... most of the mods dont hold a fair bone in their body... If a mod does stupid stuff then goob should revoke the status... as for naming names here is a perfect example... NG... acts like a douche most of the time insults people who are new and just asking questions , breaks the rules that everyone else follows and tries to abide by and most people think the doods a joke.... too many people kiss the kids *** and co sign for him all the time tho... there is just no uniform set of rules and regulations... as far as the others go im not fans and not friends of any of them... the acid guy seems to do most of the thread deleting for the usless crap so it seems he does a good job... mike could be decent if he would let go of the "im a mod" pride issue he seems to have at times.... jntar seems to be gone now most of the time and i dont see anyone complain about that... maybe goob could just police the system a bit better... i like the forum and just wish there could be a common grounds met where the mods who are relaxed would do the job correctly and the mods who have the ego issues would relax a bit.... maybe take away the right of being able to ban just cause your having a bad day or feel like banning people... i mean hell we have people banned daily just cause a mod doesnt like them and decides to be stricter with them then their friends meanwhile we have had an active thread with **** in it for over a week now... The diff in quality of this forum from 3-4 years ago to now is insane... there will and always have been bad apples but its the clean up crew who will make the diff not the tree...
    I am not going to say that I couldn't agree more, but a few of the issues you bring up have a valid point. I can't stand to see mod's act like kids, but some of them do try to police the site as they should. Why we have **** and racist threads that go on for weeks, is beyond me.




    Sold to Ref's: IonSQL; envengineer; BAD_MAYHEM; oxsign; dvrmstrng; corto; wong05tsx; mrdurden; dirtyg; Cheesemind; gladiator_jai; bumpincrv; nycking23; slikvik; Mr.Ronin_2U
    Traded with Ref's:: Spike_e; jnoel; Sundownz

    Stock H/U; AudioControl Lc6i; Alpine PDX-V9; Focal Components & Coaxials; DD 2510; Ported Enclosure; Second Skin Damplifier Pro

    What sounds good to you, may sound like crap to me...

  9. #99
    Pl8er's Avatar
    Pl8er is offline Can you solve it?



    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

    G'night fellas. I'm sure this will be on page 10 by the time I wake up. Lets hope something happens soon. I'd just like to see a shake up in the mod squad. The mods that are still here, for the most part, still deserve it, but the MIA's should be replaced with new mods.



    NEVER buy from Dealer Cost Car Audio, ask me why

    Rainbow SLC+Tru 4.65 + RF 3sixty.2 = yum.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDeMan View Post
    Draw away. It has already been proven with math that you are wrong. I believe math is > paint last time I checked.
    "5 midgets spanking a naked man covered in thousand island dressing, is this love too?"



    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull187 View Post
    FYI the blue wire was connected to something else. I know it was put in right b/c the guys at Circuit City put it in.
    "We never underestimate, the destructive power of change."

  10. #100
    Scoobydoo's Avatar
    Scoobydoo is offline POOPSIE McSQUIRTYSHORTS



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DINGLEBERRY
    Posts
    9,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

    oh oh oh pick me pick me




  11. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,142
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

    it doesnt bother me at all to have **** or racist jokes but maybe make an 18+ or non work safe section for it.... race jokes have been around forever and always will be... quite allot of them are funny as hell but put them in a place where if someone goes into it that its their fault if they are insulted... and **** well i love ******* more then anyone in the world but thats where the consistancy comes into play... if i posted the pic thats been out there forever witch i do like... even saved it... i would be gone by now.... most of us are adults if we cant take some ***** and **** shots or racist jokes once in a while then there is a problem..... the only thing i take to heart is losing money.... anything else have a ball and do it up....




  12. #102
    tapout's Avatar
    tapout is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ga
    Posts
    11,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pl8er View Post
    G'night fellas. I'm sure this will be on page 10 by the time I wake up. Lets hope something happens soon. I'd just like to see a shake up in the mod squad. The mods that are still here, for the most part, still deserve it, but the MIA's should be replaced with new mods.
    quack quack




  13. #103
    iceteebone's Avatar
    iceteebone is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

    Quote Originally Posted by Qbenjamin View Post
    I am not going to say that I couldn't agree more, but a few of the issues you bring up have a valid point. I can't stand to see mod's act like kids, but some of them do try to police the site as they should. Why we have **** and racist threads that go on for weeks, is beyond me.
    Where are the **** threads?




  14. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,142
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

    lol it aint hard to find...




  15. #105
    tEh koRnDog's Avatar
    tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

    Quote Originally Posted by Qbenjamin View Post
    No fight's only disagreements. I kept it pretty meaningful until Iceteebone claims that I was *****ing.......Xsabes on the other hand, is just an annoying little child.
    oh why thank you *******

    because your word means what to me?


    oh yea, means ****, your just another goody goody who thinks they have the solution to everything.

    Hey look every one, its qbenjamin....ca.com police.







    Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout




Closed Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum