Closed Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

Qbenjamin is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: How 'bout them elections, Goob?

Quote Originally Posted by azbass View Post
    what truth? I have a lot of posts, ok? and you are still causing problems
    Please explain to me exactly what problems I am causing? What, because I disagree with a statment that you made? For someone that prides themself as being a true "Top poster," surely you can prove me wrong easily.

Sold to Ref's: IonSQL; envengineer; BAD_MAYHEM; oxsign; dvrmstrng; corto; wong05tsx; mrdurden; dirtyg; Cheesemind; gladiator_jai; bumpincrv; nycking23; slikvik; Mr.Ronin_2U
    Traded with Ref's:: Spike_e; jnoel; Sundownz

Stock H/U; AudioControl Lc6i; Alpine PDX-V9; Focal Components & Coaxials; DD 2510; Ported Enclosure; Second Skin Damplifier Pro

What sounds good to you, may sound like crap to me...

phantom240 is offline ALL YOUR INTERNETZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Meh. I don't see what the big deal is. As long as the mods who ARE here are doing their job, I don't see what we need more mods for.

Quote Originally Posted by 18lexusowner View Post
    If your not a liberal cockbag than it's funny.
    Refs: Lostsoul, DaGh0st, Jadeaudio, mhschiefs806, revrider1, GavinVoy, maximpakt

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phantom240 View Post
    Meh. I don't see what the big deal is. As long as the mods who ARE here are doing their job, I don't see what we need more mods for.
    That reminds me of a few members that were in my Monte Carlo club when I was living in Chicago. EVERYBODY wanted a freakin title. Too many wannabe Chiefs.

As long as you can come on here and help someone out, or add your two centz, why worry about who's a mod? With the 5-6 active mods, I think that they do a pretty good job. Why even add more?

-All with the exception of one particular mod, and he know's who he is.

Sold to Ref's: IonSQL; envengineer; BAD_MAYHEM; oxsign; dvrmstrng; corto; wong05tsx; mrdurden; dirtyg; Cheesemind; gladiator_jai; bumpincrv; nycking23; slikvik; Mr.Ronin_2U

Stock H/U; AudioControl Lc6i; Alpine PDX-V9; Focal Components & Coaxials; DD 2510; Ported Enclosure; Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Although, I would like to see Prowler added to that list. He is always helping out and answering even the dumbest of questions.

bdawson72 is offline Finally Has Bass Again

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I dont know who "he" is.

No, not the prowler post. But the one above it.

149@32 hz(headrest)......Dammit i needs to be louder

iceteebone is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qbenjamin View Post
    LOL @ the "Top posters" getting offended by my comments. I have seen Azbass help out, but you Iceteebone are nothing more than a "Post *****." When you start actually helping out on a regular basis aside from useless posts, maybe then will someone care.
    I've been here 4 years, you 8 months. You hardly know my body of work. Apparently you think 1 word answers effects a mod's ability, or else you wouldn't be bringing up this point in this thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bdawson72 View Post
    I dont know who "he" is.

No, not the prowler post. But the one above it.

Me and him have had our PM fueds, and their would be no need for me to post his name.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iceteebone View Post
    I've been here 4 years, you 8 months. You hardly know my body of work. Apparently you think 1 word answers effects a mod's ability, or else you wouldn't be bringing up this point in this thread.

Quit whinning. Funny I wasn't even talking about you, but I guess the shoe fit you also. If you really feel the need to prolong this, go ahead, as I won't even respond to your comments. I know you like it for post count, but I am not interested in keeping this up. I have said what I needed to say, and I do not apologize for what was said.

Also, what do i care about you being here for four years, and me only eight months? I would go more into depth on this, but I don't argue with......../story

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

And obviously you have a selective reading problem, as I did not bring that up, but only commented on it.

iceteebone is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quit whinning. Funny I wasn't even talking about you, but I guess the shoe fit you also. If you really feel the need to prolong this, go ahead, as I won't even respond to your comments. I know you like it for post count, but I am not interested in keeping this up. I have said what I needed to say, and I do not apologize for what was said.

Also, what do i care about you being here for four years, and me only eight months? I would go more into depth on this, but I don't argue with......../story
    First off, I was having a serious discussion trying to get answers from comments you made. What is wrong with that? It's a discussion forum and I'm trying to discuss. The point I made about the duration, was that you were not around when I was posting in other sections.

This is the only forum I visit where members insult or complain about members with high post counts. I have never seen this on other forums.

With that said, it was nice talking to you

bubbagumper6 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

you do say some dumb **** ice...lol

(it's usually funny however)

tEh koRnDog is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And obviously you have a selective reading problem, as I did not bring that up, but only commented on it.
    stfu already

Refs: buddyleee5, mustardsauce, 3.5Max6spd, mendon99, pittbull12888, titan714, 2loud4u(x2), rammin, Basic1906, acold7dusta, bk12321, haunther, sporty drew, Racerx250, smiley2186, speedfreak28, simpsonbuck, IDSkoT, RidnClean, x2o, chaunb3400, tapout

Thieroff is offline The Master of Meatcutters

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

First off, I was having a serious discussion trying to get answers from comments you made. What is wrong with that? It's a discussion forum and I'm trying to discuss. The point I made about the duration, was that you were not around when I was posting in other sections.

This is the only forum I visit where members insult or complain about members with high post counts. I have never seen this on other forums.

With that said, it was nice talking to you
    Loser.

CT

Pioneer880prs
    TC Sounds DB-500s
    PG Tantrum 600.4/PG Tantrum 1200.1
    CDT HDs
    Sold to :
    Vosschs, HiAmplidude, vipervin, KojiroTakenashi, BassAddictJ, SkyDeaner, Mattmcss, MaxSEma, Tapout, Playboyclic, ls2poweredgoat, amedeuce
    Traded to:
    Flaus, Lckmyblls, audiobahnuser18
    Bought from:
    FF92, Lckmyblls, DjDillioDon, Pjvoc, Mattmcss, Kasimo420,CBFryman2, BBB543, allenzo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XsabesX View Post
    stfu already
    Nut swinger.

CT

Pioneer880prs
    TC Sounds DB-500s
    CDT HDs
    Sold to :
    Vosschs, HiAmplidude, vipervin, KojiroTakenashi, BassAddictJ, SkyDeaner, Mattmcss, MaxSEma, Tapout, Playboyclic, ls2poweredgoat, amedeuce
    Traded to:
    Bought from:
    FF92, Lckmyblls, DjDillioDon, Pjvoc, Mattmcss, Kasimo420,CBFryman2, BBB543, allenzo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XsabesX View Post
    stfu already
    Just because you defend teh Icetee doesn't mean some of his posts will rub off on yours.

You and I both know Icetee is very proficient at typing on the computer is vast amounts, he doesn't need you to do it for him.

Loser.

CT

Pioneer880prs
    TC Sounds DB-500s
    CDT HDs
    Sold to :
    Traded to:
    Bought from:

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast