Seriously though the lag is
+ 3 |3 4 |) z 0 |2 z $
Extended Cab Truck (Sold it)
Head Unit: Pioneer AVIC-N3
Speaker Amp: Phoenix Gold R8.0:4
Front Stage: Type-R Components
Sub: 12" Fi Q
Amp: RE 12.1.
Box: 2.3 cF @ 30
Electrical: Yellow Top, Big 3, Iraggi 240 Amp Alt [Finally installed].
Refs: TeamPSI, Fi Car Audio, Pickler, thunder9500, 2000Gator, Thetalkingshoe.
If they would delete all the inactive members and 0 posters and cleaned the forums out it would prolly help.
There are people who joined in 2005 and have 0 posts and need to be deleted.
refs:voa_nightmare, nikosbuddy, mjbailey21, Mr.Loki, jeremyzach, ghostface, Raven02011, imaspaceguy, ownage9, dmcfirestar500,wcarson8911, jeepintn, Flipx99
Yeah I'm also experiencing a lot of problems like "server too busy at the moment please try again later" and " 504 GATEWAY ERROR "
What the hell is going on ????
CURRENT SYSTEM IN A 2007 NISSAN ALTIMA.
H/U -- Pioneer DEH-P80MP
HIGHS DOORS -- Alpine SPR-17C
HIGHS REAR PANEL -- Alpine SPR-69C
HIGHS AMP --Alpine PDX-4.150
SUBS -- 2 05 10's RESONANT ENGINEERING XXX'S
SUBS AMP -- HIFONICS CYCLOPS @ 2 OHMS = 2,900 RMS
SUB BOX -- 6 cu/ft TUNED @ 35 HZ
ELECTRICAL -- 1/0 GAUGE KICKER HYPERFLEX WIRE, BIG 3, 1 RED TOP OPTIMA UNDER THE HOOD AND YELLOW TOP OPTIMA IN THE TRUNK.
REFS: Pistons520, Sakura, MA$E, ~Magic Man~, Beerdrnkr, stuckinok, Army-Killa, James bang (x2), expo5.0, eatank, billabongcr, LuckyT, Pitbull12888, lookitsjim23, krouchchocolate, 22mountaineer.
We're aware of a problem and working on it.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
2007 Red Ford Focus ZX4 SE
- Clarion DXZ955MC -
- MB Quart RSD216 - 2 MB Quart RWE-354 in 4 cubic feet sealed -
- MB Quart DSC4125 - Audiopipe AP1500.1D - Optima Blue Top -
Team High Sexage
...resistance is futile...
...you will be assimilated...
Comming Spring 2009
I make rear-loaded, double crabshell, isobaric enclosures.
me too, but no worries
are they ever gonna fix this site it's ssslllooowww
90 CRX 4 kicker comp VR 10's popping 151.3 on TL
HiFonics BXI 2006 D on subs
BIG 3, NEW 300 amp ford alternator
USAC MO state record stock 1801-3000 watt 149.7
Team WINCO local
team Organized Noize national
Team DC Sounds
refs...sold to ..Louisiana_CRX, Victory, SkronnyLonny
bought from..budahbuddy803, angrytrucker78,xxxpower,alphakenny1
[email protected] HO alternators
Been Going Slow The Past Week..
iamamp3pimp, Dylan x2, angrytrucker78, TCAB x3, lilmaniac2, playboyclic, donkeydemon, ugs92, DJL
Its fast once in awhile (10%), slow the rest of the time (90%).