Seriously though the lag is
+ 3 |3 4 |) z 0 |2 z $
If they would delete all the inactive members and 0 posters and cleaned the forums out it would prolly help.
There are people who joined in 2005 and have 0 posts and need to be deleted.
This forum needs an enema!!
Yeah I'm also experiencing a lot of problems like "server too busy at the moment please try again later" and " 504 GATEWAY ERROR "
What the hell is going on ???? :furious:
We're aware of a problem and working on it. :thumbsup:
...resistance is futile...
...you will be assimilated...
me too, but no worries
are they ever gonna fix this site it's ssslllooowww
Been Going Slow The Past Week..
Its fast once in awhile (10%), slow the rest of the time (90%).