Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Clicking on Top 10

danteBirosel is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Clicking on Top 10

I dont know if anyone else is getting annoyed by this but when i click on a Top 10 from the list, and when the thread loads, it loads to another page and a random post that i have not even read yet. Is there someway where we can click the thread link and it will just take us to the first post of the thread?

But if anyone else, dont really care about this, dont mind me...

Dante

also known as... LivinLife

[ References ] q-ball (kickerL5), ssackett (yellowtop), chaarlieee, Kenny Polluck (motoBTheadset), BassAddictJ, Iamamp3pimp (enclosure), lilmaniac2 (paintball gun, motors, & others), cardinalsfan (I paid half, den paid the rest), amorsh (sub), nVRuckus, LeofromtheH (amp), k4rts, rassymx, sublime0420x, lax916, ilaydit, KSilver2000, Raven, mtdewelf, SiX, KngOfThePkngLot, Dozy_production, supa_c, davidfre21, trevor87, bumpn_gt, Pistonsfav70, dbubble & moreeee!!!

camry_tuner is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Clicking on Top 10

i get the same thing, it gets annoying wen ive never seen the thread before...

2008 Honda Fit Sport
    Work in Progress

Refs: flakko, cpierce, mega1268, cd6551, 2kchevy, backtofront001, stuckinok, xdavieexx, keefy248, james bang, and more

cyantist is offline freqshow

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think the way it works is by the last time you logged in to show you all posts after that.. But other times it just seems to be random.. It would be nice if it actually showed you the last unread post instead, or simply just go to the thread if it not.. There maybe a different plugin for vbulletin that works better, or maybe it could be adjusted.. It would put a bigger load on the server though..

Oh well, maybe goob or one of the mods can look into it?

IVA-W200 | 60GB iPod | RS65 | RMB6 | 300/4 | 1000/1 | 15" Brahma MKII

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by camry_tuner View Post
    i get the same thing, it gets annoying wen ive never seen the thread before...
    I'll see what I can do.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

Closed Thread