+ Reply to Thread

Reload Thread: Need someone to help me install my stuff, south florida, will pay

mysilver02alty is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Need someone to help me install my stuff, south florida, will pay

Im in Broward County. Looking to do some stuff. I can do alot of this stuff up to a certain point, but i need some help finishing it off. And some of this stuff i wont be able to do any of it.

Help installing an eq. or processor under head unit if possible.
    Ipod adaptor
    Help finishing components install
    Install horns under dash
    Big 3 upgrade
    A little help with installing a battery
    Run pretty much all new wiring for speakers
    Alarm install
    Help deadening rear deck with expandable foam

I have most of the equipment now, but will get the rest by the time we install it. Not sure how long this will take us to do or how much to offer.

Hit me up on AIM or PM me and we can work out details. Would like to do this around the beginning to middle of April

References: nismos14, Fast1one, , crazykaese, tweet02, ismelllikepoop, jonnybusa (2), go go thrash, jr2320, vitveet, Malic, alxmlr789

munchies is offline Mazdaspeed3, zoom-zoom

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Need someone to help me install my stuff, south florida, will pay

not sure where in broward you're located but autodreams will take care of you. its on wiles just east of riverside, but the only downside is they are expensiveee with first time customers

Box build for an Fi Q 12''+ Team Toxic Bass box: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293273

Box build for a 15'' L7: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171892&page

REF'S - rsx_03, Taurus+L7=goosh, iamamp3pimp, Kenny Pollock

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munchies View Post
    not sure where in broward you're located but autodreams will take care of you. its on wiles just east of riverside, but the only downside is they are expensiveee with first time customers
    Why would they be more expensive for first time customers as they would not come back? What about Brydsomething in Palm Beach?

groggy23 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You live really close to me. I'm in Coconut Creek, and I think I've seen you around. I also have a smoke altima with angel eyes. I'll see if I'll have some time this weekend. Sounds like a full day install.

2004 Nissan Altima - Kenwood x-889 - DLS UR36i - eD 11Ov.2 - Arc Audio 4050xxk - iPod video
    Refs: hc3_cuz, dumple, LS-Coupe, bikinpunk, Bloodstalker999(x2), mschief02 on ebay

+ Reply to Thread