Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kevin Rood (krp10is)

Quick note... the title is wrong and I cannot fix it, check the bolded name below as it is the correct spelling of it.

This is a review on Kevin Rood, a member here on Car Audio who goes under the user name kpr10is. He approached me because I was obviously in need of help with figuring out my car stereo situation because I am a total newb. He was amazingly helpful in educating me about all I needed to know, and answered any questions I had, and in great detail I might add. After I selected all of my equipment he offered to install it all for me, for a very fair deal I might add which was amazingly stress reducing. The great thing is that he works for Circuit City has a Car Audio Installer and is in preparation to get a shop of his own off the ground, or at least that's the plan for now. He definitely was a great help. His install was great and his after advice was helpful with fine tuning everything and making sure everything was alright with me.

He is based out of Gainesville at the moment and he travelled down to the Tampa Bay Area where I am at to help me out. I'm not sure his travelling restrictions within the state but I'm sure he is willing to travel a reasonable distance, or at least meet half way. Anyway, the point is, he is a great Installer to work with, and great person in general to get Car Audio advice from. He gets a major thumbs up from me.

Thanks again Kevin!

Beat_Dominator is offline Yea, thats Mecha Godzilla

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re: Kevin Rood (krp10is)

Sweet.

Comming Spring 2009

I make rear-loaded, double crabshell, isobaric enclosures.

kpr10is is offline Maximaniac

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you sir. You were great to do business with as well. Glad I could talk you outta those Focals into Rainbows

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

anyone who has Rainbows is not a newb when it comes to audio. You picked a great installer who really cares about the products used and the integrity of the install. his extensive backround in car audio installation is second to none. Moreover, he has access to many excellent brands that many people including myself use with great results. Before buying anything at the local BB or CC in Florida give him a PM and see what he has to offer.

-Rich
    Last edited by slick rick; 04-08-2006 at 12:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List