+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Reload Thread: The do's and dont''s of my first wall....it seems like something isn't right....

kr15 is online now Polluting Residentials

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    859 Post(s)

Re: The do's and dont''s of my first wall....it seems like something isn't right....

Tinypic

Team Flex Issues
    Temp Setup- 2 jvf custom ssx 12s on rd3250.1 v1
    Xs Power/Hertz/Image Dynamics
    REFS- Supergumby5000, Lastcall, 919motoring, hippishake, daboyfromdabx (great seller), beach22

ferguson621 is online now Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    159 Post(s)

Re: The do's and dont''s of my first wall....it seems like something isn't right....

So I finally got the call yesterday.....He fixed it already and they shipped it yesterday....three day express mail. So I'll get it on saturday!!!.....and I have no f ucking clue how I managed to get so lucky. But he fixed it for free!!!!!!. His secretary was like yeah it's fixed and I put it in the mail earlier blah blah blah. I was like Oh?!?!?! ok. well thank you very much. and that was pretty much it lol. Like i said I have no idea how that happened. But it did lol.

Alternator: Mechman 240 amp
    Head unit: Pioneer X7500BT
    Subs: Three CT sounds meso 18's with upgraded PSI recones
    Sub Amp: Taramps 8k
    Door speakers: Four soundqubed 6.5" coaxials
    Tweeters: Two soundqubed tweeters
    4 ch amp: Memphis PRX 5.550
    External Voltage regulator..........Big 4 in 4/0 welding wire
    Dual Power and Ground inputs on taramps 8k......One run of ****** ebay 0 gauge wire to batts in the back

ChaseinBass is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    686 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ferguson621 View Post
    So I finally got the call yesterday.....He fixed it already and they shipped it yesterday....three day express mail. So I'll get it on saturday!!!.....and I have no f ucking clue how I managed to get so lucky. But he fixed it for free!!!!!!. His secretary was like yeah it's fixed and I put it in the mail earlier blah blah blah. I was like Oh?!?!?! ok. well thank you very much. and that was pretty much it lol. Like i said I have no idea how that happened. But it did lol.
    Thats good to hear, see not everything that happens to ya is bad huh ? We all make mistakes just learn from them and move on. Now lets get that thing together and pounding ! Post up vids too. Oh and made a mistake last week that took out all 3 of my alternators - which ****** and I doubt they will fix those for free lol. But that is awesome news your repair was free.

Pioneer Prs80, Amps, PPI.900.4 and Taramps 15000 HD, CDT HD-2/BLs and 2 pr Anarchy mids, two 18 team FI s 4 group31 Black Cherry Batterys , lots of 0 gauge and NRG aluminum hardware, Triple alts

ferguson621 is online now Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    159 Post(s)

D amn! What happened? That's really shi tty! Oh ill definitely post up some videos after i finish it

Alternator: Mechman 240 amp
    Head unit: Pioneer X7500BT
    Subs: Three CT sounds meso 18's with upgraded PSI recones
    Sub Amp: Taramps 8k
    Door speakers: Four soundqubed 6.5" coaxials
    Tweeters: Two soundqubed tweeters
    4 ch amp: Memphis PRX 5.550
    External Voltage regulator..........Big 4 in 4/0 welding wire
    Dual Power and Ground inputs on taramps 8k......One run of ****** ebay 0 gauge wire to batts in the back

ChaseinBass is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    686 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ferguson621 View Post
    D amn! What happened? That's really shi tty! Oh ill definitely post up some videos after i finish it
    Working late at night and hooked up one of those big old school chargers with the mega boost for starting dead car in the dark backwards polarity and the sparks flew lol ! And I guess it fried the regulators, I couldn't get anything out of any of them after that.

Pioneer Prs80, Amps, PPI.900.4 and Taramps 15000 HD, CDT HD-2/BLs and 2 pr Anarchy mids, two 18 team FI s 4 group31 Black Cherry Batterys , lots of 0 gauge and NRG aluminum hardware, Triple alts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

User Tag List