+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Reload Thread: The do's and dont''s of my first wall....it seems like something isn't right....

Lbetts818 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)

Re: The do's and dont''s of my first wall....it seems like something isn't right....

I mean you probably won't but.......why not sell the third sub, Set the amp with a little head room cleanly, and then get a good design build a beast wall for two with the cash from the 3rd sub. I'm hairtricking with two 15s in a window line no wall box. Just a thought. But really bro relax or your going to wind up hating everything about car Audio.

2. Likes ChaseinBass liked this post

ChaseinBass is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    793 Post(s)

Re: The do's and dont''s of my first wall....it seems like something isn't right....

Quote Originally Posted by ferguson621 View Post
    I wasn't trying to do it my way.....i was trying to use what i have available on hand, because i don't have a job, i live with my parents, and i have no life and literally no friends, so thank you everyone for the help and advice you've given me....I'll think it over after i sell these 18's and tear out my pile of scraps that i was told was starting to look good
    **** dude ! Relax ! This **** is supposed to be fun ! Don't do anything for a few days and just think about it. And reread all these posts where all these guys that have done this hundreds of times give you good solid advice and work it into the plan. I agree with @Lbetts818 sell one 18 and fund new attempt but only after you have a plan on how to do it ! You will get there but Rome wasn't built in a day. Chill and try to enjoy this hobby !

Pioneer Prs80, Taramps 15000 HD,two 18 team FI ,PPI900.4, Massive Audio CT2 tweeters and 2 pr Anarchy mids, 3 group31 juicebox batterys , lots of 0 gauge and NRG aluminum hardware, Triple alts, 4 Banks of maxwell ultra caps.

4. Likes Lbetts818 liked this post
    Lbetts818 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)

There's no reason with two 18s and a 8k you shouldn't be happy. Yes you will have to monitor your gains but look at it this way...you will keep the car for years, the wall will be in it for years, and your trying to build a wall in days......take the weekend off. F car Audio and what not. Spend some time with your girl, forget about it completely. Them hit the drawing board and have a solid plan. Don't just build as you go. I've heard a sun fire with two slundqubed 18s on a bc5500 and was fuckin brutal. I mean your commuted now but I love window line boxes thatget loud too. But for real. This is going to eat you alive if you let it. As much as you've ripped out and rebuilt imagine taking all that time and resources here and you'd be banging. But use them. For instance you said you were going to resin and was told that was a good idea and then you do the exact opposite and use roofing tape. In no way shape or for should roofing tape ever go in your vehicle. At that point I'll give you my PayPal and you can donate to the feed-a-fat-kid foundation. It may seem cheap compared to deadner but 36sq ft of noico is like 60$ save and do it righ.

adulbrich is offline Lock up your daughters!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6080 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slo_Ride View Post
    I'd hit it. Wait...

How old is she?
    She was 17 or 18 in that video. Now she's 19, soon to be 20 like me.

That's Gabby. She was the third girl I ever banged. She had that good phat gurl pu$$y

Quote Originally Posted by Hertz Mafia View Post
    No, she was not 12. She's the one that gave me Chlamydia.

Quote Originally Posted by hispls View Post
    Why not tell him the rest of the story? How many weeks (days?) was it before you were buying new equipment, talking about 18V then tearing everything out?

Your experience could be very instructional for him if you tell the whole story. Imagine if you had stuck to 2 18's and spent all the money and time you've spent since into making that 100%? You'd be bass racing 310-320 by now.

Did you ever tag that JB QT in the video (after she turned 18 of course)?
    Yeah, if he would read through my DD Z and Warden build logs, he'll get it.

By the way, that girl is Gabby. The one I always talk about. Yes, I was smashing that in high school, and she's actually gotten hotter now. I would have married that girl if she wasn't such a double-crossing hoe.

She's cheated on her boyfriends with me a couple times. Might be going back home to see her next week too.

My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html
    Quote Originally Posted by massivespl View Post
    Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
    Fuck me running. Even I wouldnt eat stripper snatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeradios View Post
    I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph7195 View Post
    A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by gckless View Post
    When that hooker turns out to have a cock. That's bigger than yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by LongThrow View Post
    If I had $2,000, I wouldn't be running kicker comps.

hispls is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3578 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adulbrich View Post

She's the one that gave me Chlamydia.

Slo_Ride is online now Take It Easy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2868 Post(s)

Literally the expression on my face.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2868 Post(s)

She was 17 or 18 in that video. Now she's 19, soon to be 20 like me.

That's Gabby. She was the third girl I ever banged. She had that good phat gurl pu$$y

No, she was not 12. She's the one that gave me Chlamydia
    Not gonna lie. Had a chick give it to me when I as 17. At least it's easy to get rid off.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6080 Post(s)

After you were just thinking she wasn't bad looking

I was the fourth guy she was with, so she just had some bad luck. Now she's a bigger ho

Not gonna lie. Had a chick give it to me when I as 17. At least it's easy to get rid off.
    Wow, we're so similar it's creepy. I was 17 when she gave it to me

Yeah, it's super easy to get rid of. Not a big deal at all

My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html
    Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
    I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
    A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2868 Post(s)

After you were just thinking she wasn't bad looking

I was the fourth guy she was with, so she just had some bad luck. Now she's a bigger ho

Wow, we're so similar it's creepy. I was 17 when she gave it to me

Yeah, it's super easy to get rid of. Not a big deal at all
    Worst part for me was when the 100 year old nurse shoved the giant qtip thing up my pecker. That shit was brutal.

Boomin_tahoe is offline Hurtin' feelings errrday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4395 Post(s)

Are we talkin' about walled subs or losing virginity at 17??

97 4 dr. Tahoe
    Optima redtop
    Alpine 9835
    Polk Audio MM6501 comps
    Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500D & 4.500 amps
    2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.
    Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2868 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Boomin_tahoe View Post
    Don't think anyone was talking about when they lost their virginity. Butt fuck it, this thread is already a train wreck so proceed @Boomin_tahoe .

Boomin_tahoe is offline Hurtin' feelings errrday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4395 Post(s)

Don't think anyone was talking about when they lost their virginity. Butt fuck it, this thread is already a train wreck so proceed @Boomin_tahoe .
    Meh...I gotta go to work. Guess I'm gonna miss out on all the fun....cya

97 4 dr. Tahoe
    Optima redtop
    Alpine 9835
    Polk Audio MM6501 comps
    Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500D & 4.500 amps
    2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.
    Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6080 Post(s)

Worst part for me was when the 100 year old nurse shoved the giant qtip thing up my pecker. That shit was brutal.
    Everyone talks about the q-tip, but I got tested by peeing in a cup. After the third time I went to the doctor for STD treatment (first was syphilis, then a couple times for Chlamydia), the female doctor was like "I better do a visual inspection to make sure everything is ok"

She was like "You know, there's a thing called condoms" lol

I lost mine at 14 bro...

We weren't talking about that

staan is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    251 Post(s)

I lost mine at 14 bro...
    how old was the other guy?

17. Likes Papermaker85, hispls liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2868 Post(s)

Meh...I gotta go to work. Guess I'm gonna miss out on all the fun....cya
    Deflecting. Weak.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

User Tag List