First post and it's a good sized one. I am no stranger to sub boxes and fiberglass. Here is the run down:
1. Made an integrated center console sub box to fit an 8" sub and I want it to thump so I made it as a ported box. I do not have a lot of familiarity working with vented enclosures.
2. You can see that the box is a square with the bottom back corner forty-fived off to fit to the car body.
3. Port: Precision Port, 2" diameter and 8 5/8" from lip to lip in length
4. Sub: Infinity Reference Ref860w SVC
5. The sub sits 2.5" from the bottom edge of the 45deg up slope in the box
6. I have estimated the Volume of the box at .68ft3 +/- .05ft3
7. I have installed the sub and port to test and I am getting a lot of Air movement sound instead of clean deep bass hits.
I am thinking it maybe a sub issue and want to change sub to the shallower JBL GTO804.
You can see all my measurements in the drawing photos and PLEASE ask any questions you may have the sub is firing towards the rear seats and the back of the cab is fairly open to the elements.
THANKS IN ADVANCE