Hi there, I hope I'm posting this in the right section.....
I currently have 2x12" Concept subs in a big ported enclosure (2x4" VibeAudio Ports).
Running off a Targa MonoBlock Amp.
I want to know if it would be louder to add another one of these subs and take away the ports (cause there won't be space) and run a sealed enclosure? The 3x12" subs will then run at just over
12 Inch Dual 4 Ohm ZT Series Subwoofer
▪ Peak power handling: 1200 Watts
▪ Continuous power handling: 1000 Watts
▪ Impedance: Dual coil 4 ohm (2x4 Ohm)
▪ 3" black anodized Aluminum voice coil former with Kapton layered protection ▪ 190 -oz magnet structure
▪ FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
▪ Computer-optimized aluminum basket
▪ Extra large dual Progressive Nomex spider for maximum and ultra linear excursion
▪ High-density 1.25" wide big foam surround
▪ Ultra Rigid/seamless aluminum cone
▪ Rubber-Toughen isolated high current Tinsel lead wire
▪ Patent pending Cartridge Snap Terminal with selector plugs
▪ Unique 2-piece Aluminum fram
▪Peak Power: 5000W
▪RMS @ 1ohm: 2000W
▪RMS @ 2ohm: 1500W
▪RMS @ 4ohm: 1000W
▪Set Parallel @ 2ohm: 6000W