Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Reload Thread: yet another design...

  1. #31
    mlstrass's Avatar
    mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

    Re: yet another design...

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger View Post
    trust me... he wont be louder than me lol. im walling with 10k and 2 18s brah lol. but the only things that I am worried about are phase and loading issues... but I think I may try this one and see....
    assuming you have a ranger it won't be loud sealed up, they ****. And that's a beginner wall

    build the box, I think you'll be happy with it







  2. #32
    West's Avatar
    West is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oliver Springs, TN
    Posts
    3,703
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

    Re: yet another design...

    Right on. Didn't know your background. I gotta say its pretty cool though and would like to give it a try if I had more room in my car to play with.




  3. #33
    RangerDangerV2's Avatar
    RangerDangerV2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    st cloud MN
    Posts
    4,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

    Re: yet another design...

    Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post
    assuming you have a ranger it won't be loud sealed up, they ****. And that's a beginner wall

    build the box, I think you'll be happy with it
    I dont fvck around with meters. im a daily monster kind of guy. it will however be loud outlaw. right now im just throwing 2 AA chaos 18s in there and my saz3500 for now... when I get another alt im going with a dc 10k and apxx 18s... again. I love them dern things.

    ---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Right on. Didn't know your background. I gotta say its pretty cool though and would like to give it a try if I had more room in my car to play with.
    you want help all you have to do is pm. im still learning every day though from people like buck and pro-rabbit. also two very good guys to learn from.



    1999 Tahoe
    2 sa12s
    4th order
    145.18 @33z... with less than 500 watts!

  4. #34
    mlstrass's Avatar
    mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

    Re: yet another design...

    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger View Post
    I dont fvck around with meters. im a daily monster kind of guy. it will however be loud outlaw. right now im just throwing 2 AA chaos 18s in there and my saz3500 for now... when I get another alt im going with a dc 10k and apxx 18s... again. I love them dern things.

    ---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------



    you want help all you have to do is pm. im still learning every day though from people like buck and pro-rabbit. also two very good guys to learn from.
    should be a fun demo set up. I walled a caddy a few years ago with 2 9518's and 4 AQ3500's, fun *** car.




Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Yet another box design thread
    By icpurplepplalot in forum Enclosure Design & Construction Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 08:31 PM
  2. Yet another question about pollyfill...
    By Afboy143 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-01-2003, 11:02 AM
  3. yet another cap question
    By alove_85 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 01:54 AM
  4. Yet another mono amp question...
    By Mysterycheese in forum Amplifiers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2002, 02:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum