Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Need Box Designer...PP $$ Available!!!!

btdickey99 is offline I Hate the Tarheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Need Box Designer...PP $$ Available!!!!

I need a box designer ASAP. LMK if interested, I have money available

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

REFS: texasound82, duece212, flipside1212, l7runner, oxsign, tapout, Busabob, NightDrifter05, GOOSE, GohillaAudio, jmanpc, fwb_1234, Fusion_Freak, arkadiy, LoggedOut, Kmanian, KyleBechtold, Beerdrnkr, R/T Pimp, Louie68, dropped_tb, audiobaun, Psychodrama, JBLCAMRY, yunvme666, Buckyboy, CRXBMPN, bpres9991, Worlddre, KCha, operationcougar, Vitveet, and many more...

dbeez is offline Supporting Vendor dbeez is a Supporting Member of the forum!

dbeez is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

Re: Need Box Designer...PP $$ Available!!!!

what kind of box you need designed. for what vehicle subs and amp as well please

2002 suburban
    Security System Code alarm
    Electrical Dc power sp270 7 deka 9A31's and lots of 1/0
    Headunit pioneer 880prs
    Amps 2 Sax125.2 front stage crossfire xs8k@.5
    Wiring lots of 1/0 stinger, tsunami
    Mids & Tweeters 2 sets cdt m6+ mids 2 sets cdt tw25 tweets
    Subs 2-18" nightshade v2's d2
    System DetailsDaily driver.

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

One for under the seat. We have a design log(much like our build log) where you get placed in a line for design and I suppose we just getting get back to him with a response fast enough? Last I heard we forwarded us some more measurements and we were working on the design.....?? Not sure what happened..

Anyway,

Good luck bud, I'm sure you will get a design.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    One for under the seat. We have a design log(much like our build log) where you get placed in a line for design and I suppose we just getting get back to him with a response fast enough? Last I heard we forwarded us some more measurements and we were working on the design.....?? Not sure what happened..

Anyway,

Good luck bud, I'm sure you will get a design.
    If you are working on it I will let you do it it... You didnt respond to my emails so I didnt know if you had started or what... LMK either way

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

REFS: texasound82, duece212, flipside1212, l7runner, oxsign, tapout, Busabob, NightDrifter05, GOOSE, GohillaAudio, jmanpc, fwb_1234, Fusion_Freak, arkadiy, LoggedOut, Kmanian, KyleBechtold, Beerdrnkr, R/T Pimp, Louie68, dropped_tb, audiobaun, Psychodrama, JBLCAMRY, yunvme666, Buckyboy, CRXBMPN, bpres9991, Worlddre, KCha, operationcougar, Vitveet, and many more...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by btdickey99 View Post
    If you are working on it I will let you do it it... You didnt respond to my emails so I didnt know if you had started or what... LMK either way
    I think the last email was talking about space/ports and locations. I'm not sure what transpired with the design though. I know I worked on it and so did Doug. I will check on it first thing in the morning for you though if you like and if you want we can push it through the process to get it done quicker for you.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I think the last email was talking about space/ports and locations. I'm not sure what transpired with the design though. I know I worked on it and so did Doug. I will check on it first thing in the morning for you though if you like and if you want we can push it through the process to get it done quicker for you.
    The morning is fine man... If you are this far I will let you'll finish. Thanks for getting back with me and you can PM me or email me your fee and pp addy

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

The morning is fine man... If you are this far I will let you'll finish. Thanks for getting back with me and you can PM me or email me your fee and pp addy
    I will get with you in the morning. I know we need to alter a few things about our process when we have multiple employees working on the same project.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I will get with you in the morning. I know we need to alter a few things about our process when we have multiple employees working on the same project.
    ok thanks again... will there be a cut sheet to go along with it?

And to everyone else thanks for the response but I no longer need someone.... thanks to all

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

9. Likes ssteele18 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

ok thanks again... will there be a cut sheet to go along with it?

And to everyone else thanks for the response but I no longer need someone.... thanks to all

Indeed, we send any and all information you need/request in order to get the enclosure built. If for any reason you decide to have us build the enclosure we discount the price of the design as well. We also have free and unlimited support for your enclosure build and any other questions you may have.

Closed Thread