Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Box style Yukon/Tahoe SPL

sxpimpin is offline bishes aint shiiiz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Box style Yukon/Tahoe SPL

I'm just curious what type of number differences you guy's see from running subs up port back and subs back port back.. ect .Specifically in the 4 door yukon or tahoe.

I had my 2 18's firing up with the port back in my 13.5 cuft after displacement box with 5K and stock alt. Did a 149.0 at the dash db drag legal. 149.8 with the drivers door open.

Since then I modified the box so the subs fire back. I added a 250 amp alt and went to 7K. I dropped to a 148.3 on the dash, but with the drivers door open im doing a 150.5ish and a 151 in the kick.
    To the ear its WAY louder than when i had 5k and subs up.. Just curious if i'll see a big gain going back to subs up port back with the added power.

REFS :Keifersracing, 97cav, Shallowfu, Mitch86, Terrry Jackson, Scott Hulbs, Toby_ny, Cahm Rohn, Jay odom, Balla23217, Grandam123, J.Demuth, SethPhillips, Scoob8000, K Shutte, bad_trip,blinksurfer118, 169db
    1995 GMC Yukon
    22's for now, smoked lights, HID's soon
    Goliath 5K
    Audioque HDC3 18's
    250 Mechman Alt

sacsking916 is offline stayin high an loud

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: Box style Yukon/Tahoe SPL

keep it sub up port back

TEAM AUDIO TECHNIX
    TEAM SSC
    TEAM CADENCE
    Sold to: imtjnotu; ace_800; omegabunny crazykenkid Bought from: El_weenie; fasfocus00; retroaudioinc; f1mclarenagr; jason19; tone415; twizted859; noph33rracing; tony30cl; carlosg_313 Traded with: Micah_Jones; MikeOfTulsa
    Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Apparently I was called out, or called a goat fucker, or something. I really have no idea. Im just along for the ride at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXBMPN View Post
    King James has nothing on King Sac!

Closed Thread