Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Started building again

Blue Fury is offline Quagmire's Chin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Started building again

I haven't posted here in a long time and I've started to build boxes for people local to me. Thought you guys might like this. It's for a Fi BL 12. After the kid figured out how to turn his gains down to not clip the hell out of the signal, he said it sounded awesome.

The hole looks Fd up but it's just uneven cuts in the carpet; I used a guide for the circle and the carpet is folded down so the cuts are hidden.

Keep your fingers crossed, a guy contacted me and told me later in a phone call he really wanted one of these... I loved this box when I used it and almost cried when I had to sell it cause I needed money at the time

***My build: 2 SSA Xcons, Sundown, Vifa, TB, Hertz, 880prs, etc.***
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=359675

CA Refs: bought from: Jacka, bones22, civicman07, Zeuslicious, 90accordman, DesertDawg(<---EXCELLENT seller), mclerico83
    Sold to: 97accordalpine, Jgyolai, brenTgrillzem, nicksredline, lantz, bagged97tacoma, Plottin4success, microhaxo, pinoy2o9, LaserRed38
    ROE Refs: Bought from delvryboy, jnralp00, dcmcki, Mxman38, Excessive Amperage, GoinDef154, blackdragonx118, Assman.

Currently For sale: Everything

>>SQL<< is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Started building again

that is a crazy box - wow
    I have never heard a box like that before

Blue Fury is offline Quagmire's Chin

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Started building again

And I see that this would be better in the build log section.. just goes to show how long I've been away. If any mod wants to move it I wouldn't be offended.

***My build: 2 SSA Xcons, Sundown, Vifa, TB, Hertz, 880prs, etc.***
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=359675

CA Refs: bought from: Jacka, bones22, civicman07, Zeuslicious, 90accordman, DesertDawg(<---EXCELLENT seller), mclerico83
    Sold to: 97accordalpine, Jgyolai, brenTgrillzem, nicksredline, lantz, bagged97tacoma, Plottin4success, microhaxo, pinoy2o9, LaserRed38
    ROE Refs: Bought from delvryboy, jnralp00, dcmcki, Mxman38, Excessive Amperage, GoinDef154, blackdragonx118, Assman.

Currently For sale: Everything

Closed Thread