Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Two 15's, a 2001 Honda Civic and no box...

crgh33 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Two 15's, a 2001 Honda Civic and no box...

I have a 2001 Honda Civic and 2 15 in. RF subs. Any suggestions/designs on a box would be great.

missionpilot is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Two 15's, a 2001 Honda Civic and no box...

how much space do you have for the subs?

Pioneer DEH 740
    1 RE-SE 12"
    Orion 1200D

FS: 2 RE 8"s

Reference(s): mikescanlon | squeak12

PopcornPlaya is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i also own a 2k1 civic. i can give you a link to a message board that is 7th gen civic oriented, where we also have an ICE section. I believe there are some users there that have dual 15's in their civic. if there aren't, i know that there are people there that can help you in determining dimensions. some of them are on here as well, but their user names are different here, so i haven't figured out whom is whom yet. they could possibly give you dimensions for a box that would work in the trunk. i know from experiance that building in this car is a *****. good luck.

"Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fvcking assholes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fvcking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"

Qckrun is offline Registered User

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Five Words for you! Car Audio and Electronics Magazine. Check out this months issue, its white. A dude that lives in my town fit 2 18s in his civic. Check it out a very nice idea.

PopcornPlaya is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i think the install in the CA&E is in Jay Friedman's 2k1 civic, its a black civic. and its a single 12. course i haven't been to newsstands in a couple of weeks, so another new one may be out by now. the one im talking about had feb 2004 for the date. there is an install with 2 18's but thats a different model civic, it Steve Meade's 6th gen(1998). and its a silver/grey colored civic. trunk is a little different than the 7th gen in that model. setup may work, but idk the new trunk seems a little smaller than the previous generation. im sure you could find a way to make it work. another thing to consider is that the dual 18 setup in CA&E takes up the entire trunk, so if you want trunk space, you might not want to try that one. you could always false floor it. that'd be an option to use. that setup may work, but im not positive being as its a different generation civic, and a few things have changed.

"Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fvcking assholes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fvcking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"

hoss is offline imma genius. so **** it!

inside icetee, while he is inside seths sister
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im looking at the article right now... it is a 98 civic with 2 18"s. and yeah, it takes up THE ENTIRE trunk, so this would need to be something you are going to dedicate the car to.

Closed Thread