Closed Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Reload Thread: Box Too Big Hellp Pleasez

  1. #1
    ken2516's Avatar
    ken2516 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    albany ga
    Posts
    284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Box Too Big Hellp Pleasez

    I Have A Box Thats 42length And 22depth And 18 Height With One Port In Middle The Company Said My Box Need To Be 3.5 To 4.0 Cubic Feet ????can I Put Cotton Are Anything In The Box To Slow Are Travel Without Re Building







  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Too Big Hellp Pleasez

    your grammar is scary.

    Stick 2x4's in there to eat up air space.




  3. #3
    SicAudio's Avatar
    SicAudio is offline did you fart dude?



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    melting HO alts...
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Too Big Hellp Pleasez

    that is 8 cf before port and subs lol putting polyfill in it will make the subs think they are in even more airspace. cut the box down and reface it. otherwise rebuild. what subs are they and how much power?



    Quote Originally Posted by slammedincouch View Post
    Sic rolled me in front of my mom earlier...
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I got rick rolled by SicAudio lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I just got rick rolled by SicAudio again lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by chickaboom View Post
    awww.... dude! I can't believe you were the first! to rick roll me! I am a noob!
    sold to: Johnny Law.Lulz/Worstenemy453,Pumkinman, j1b1e1, DexterMoped, miyagi gboo559,CSU87,nate2587, MichaelLane, SmLLySack. MR_Imperial, Herrrerra, ltr450racer690, 05fronty bought from: TripleB45, bigwheel15, (kroid77 but never recieved..)
    helping noobs daily PM me

  4. #4
    PV Audio's Avatar
    PV Audio is offline The Vision of Sound



    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Indy
    Age
    25
    Posts
    19,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Too Big Hellp Pleasez

    How many times do I have to tell people to not listen to this guy? He is a troll, nothing more.




  5. #5
    ken2516's Avatar
    ken2516 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    albany ga
    Posts
    284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Too Big Hellp Pleasez

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    How many times do I have to tell people to not listen to this guy? He is a troll, nothing more.
    ur mother is my troll punk




  6. #6
    ken2516's Avatar
    ken2516 is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    albany ga
    Posts
    284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Too Big Hellp Pleasez

    Quote Originally Posted by SicAudio View Post
    that is 8 cf before port and subs lol putting polyfill in it will make the subs think they are in even more airspace. cut the box down and reface it. otherwise rebuild. what subs are they and how much power?
    american bass xd 750rms and 1400matt




  7. #7
    SicAudio's Avatar
    SicAudio is offline did you fart dude?



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    melting HO alts...
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Too Big Hellp Pleasez

    then cut the box in half and retune it or start ove.
    you better not be a fawking troll lolz



    Quote Originally Posted by slammedincouch View Post
    Sic rolled me in front of my mom earlier...
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I got rick rolled by SicAudio lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I just got rick rolled by SicAudio again lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by chickaboom View Post
    awww.... dude! I can't believe you were the first! to rick roll me! I am a noob!
    sold to: Johnny Law.Lulz/Worstenemy453,Pumkinman, j1b1e1, DexterMoped, miyagi gboo559,CSU87,nate2587, MichaelLane, SmLLySack. MR_Imperial, Herrrerra, ltr450racer690, 05fronty bought from: TripleB45, bigwheel15, (kroid77 but never recieved..)
    helping noobs daily PM me

  8. #8
    PV Audio's Avatar
    PV Audio is offline The Vision of Sound



    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Indy
    Age
    25
    Posts
    19,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Too Big Hellp Pleasez

    Quote Originally Posted by SicAudio View Post
    then cut the box in half and retune it or start ove.
    you better not be a fawking troll lolz
    I told you he always gets mad and requests **** ***:

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpo...75&postcount=8

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpo...6&postcount=12

    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/search...archid=6413074




  9. #9
    mlstrass's Avatar
    mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,493
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

    Re: Box Too Big Hellp Pleasez

    stick the box in your *** and see if that reduces volume...




  10. #10
    SicAudio's Avatar
    SicAudio is offline did you fart dude?



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    melting HO alts...
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Too Big Hellp Pleasez

    lolz

    omg hes a fking butt pirate ewwwwwwww



    Quote Originally Posted by slammedincouch View Post
    Sic rolled me in front of my mom earlier...
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I got rick rolled by SicAudio lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I just got rick rolled by SicAudio again lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by chickaboom View Post
    awww.... dude! I can't believe you were the first! to rick roll me! I am a noob!
    sold to: Johnny Law.Lulz/Worstenemy453,Pumkinman, j1b1e1, DexterMoped, miyagi gboo559,CSU87,nate2587, MichaelLane, SmLLySack. MR_Imperial, Herrrerra, ltr450racer690, 05fronty bought from: TripleB45, bigwheel15, (kroid77 but never recieved..)
    helping noobs daily PM me

  11. #11
    PV Audio's Avatar
    PV Audio is offline The Vision of Sound



    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Indy
    Age
    25
    Posts
    19,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Box Too Big Hellp Pleasez

    Quote Originally Posted by mlstrass View Post
    stick the box in your *** and see if that reduces volume...
    This made me lose it




  12. #12
    cx-7heaven's Avatar
    cx-7heaven is offline The dash don't be silent



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Savannah, Ga
    Posts
    1,575
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Box Too Big Hellp Pleasez

    he does have a fascination with ***** and ***.

    Must never turn my back on this one, he is strong with the darkside...........



    '08 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab
    Head: Clarion VZ401
    Mids: Diamond D9-71 component set
    Subs: Team PSI platform 2 18"d4 in 4 cu.ft
    Amps: Soundstream REF 4.760, Hifonics BXI2610d @ 2ohms(1700 rms)
    refs-here: Spooney, mj-tc, Cleansoundz, rc10mike, kmanian, cozce, Spy, ewoevo, stylez12321, stirfri4202,nihl8ion
    ssa: sundownz, mike@ssa, BKOLFO4
    DIYMA: lashlee, nigel1977, Ibizonacid
    CACO: snyderd758

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum